Everyone's a Winner (except Bob)

All the acts lined up on stage as Peach said with modesty "Let's give a round of applause for all our performances!" The crowd clapped as Peach read the first award. "First up we have the Wario brother's magic act for best ripoff!" She handed them some trophies. "Ha! My medal is shinier!" Wario got in his brother's face and yelled back "Well my medal is bigger!"

"Oh yeah! Well my medal is....heavier?" The two continued to bicker as they walked off stage while Peach announced the next winners. "Next we have Bowser's soul song for best crybaby!" Bowser snatched it and said "I knew chicken nuggets were the best!" Before he left, he whispered over to Peach "Wanna go out after this?" She gave him a glare and said "Just go."

"And the final award of the night goes to..."

*cue drumroll*

The suspense was unreal. Well not really since you already know who won. "The Saiko band for best music video!" Bob's eyes widened. "WHAT!? OH HELL NO!" She handed a trophy to the members as they waved to the cheering audience. Bob got visibly upset as he yanked the trophy out of Saiko's hands. "SCREW THAT! MY RAP WAS WAY BETTER!!!" The two started to hustle before Saiko kicked him. "OW MY OVARIES!" She slammed her foot on the ground and said "I'm sick of you trying to undermine me and my friends! You lost! Deal with it!"

The went offstage as Meggy was a little concerned for what had happened back there. "Are you okay Saiko?" She smiled at Meggy and said "Of course! I finally taught that scumbag a lesson!" She then realized that Bob wasn't the only one who learned a lesson.

"Actually, I think I learned something as well." Four peaked with interest asked "I'd love to make a report on this to One and Two." Saiko looked over to her guitar and forced herself to not be her over the top self for just a minute or two. "I guess I was trying to hard and for a while I forgot what my true talents really are."

"The Crazy Anime Girl?"

Her eyes widened as she slowly shifted her gaze to Mario. "What did you say?" Mario held her page with the song lyrics and said "There's a bunch of girly remarks and dissing Bob." She flung over and began choking Mario while Meggy and Four watched.

"Will Mario ever learn..."

"Nope."