Hydra-Catastrophe

Tari was helping the ducks get into the water when a slimy tail swam behind her.

The others were racing against time to get there before Tari got eaten or something. What exactly were they trying to save Tari from. Didn't matter to Meggy as she wanted to get there as soon as possible. As they trudged through the forest, Mario's running was slowed to a halt from the shuttering. "Cold Mario?" Mario tried shaking his head, but a wave of shaking replied before he could answer.

"What do you think happened to Tari?" Boopkins asked. Luigi was sweating nervously as Meggy said sternly "I'm trying not to think about it." Boopkins nodded and said "Me too...but I'm thinking about it anyway."

"I-I-I am t-t-too..." Luigi said in a worried tone. "What if she exploded!" That terrifying though freaked out Luigi, but perplexed Meggy. "Just exploded out of nowhere?" Mario watched in awe as if his brain cells finally were functioning, but then a stupid thought came to mind. "Wooooaaahhhh. What if she kaboomed and then kaboomed again!" Luigi screamed like a girl and asked in a startling question "Can you do that!? Can you explode twice!?"

Meggy rolled her eyes and said "Of course not." She walked away while Boopkins caught up to her. "Well what if she exploded and then exploded again and then-"

"Would you you guys stop already! I'm sure she's fine." Meggy breathed a sigh of relief that she didn't even know she was keeping in and said "I hope your right for Tari's sake." She then stops and points to something in the distance. "Look! There's the bog!" They all started looking around calling out for their blue haired friend.

"Tari?"

"Tari where are you!?"

"T-T-Tari p-please come out..."

"Blue smurf lady!"

Boopkins suddenly noticed a familiar figure with some baby ducklings and ran up to hug her. "Tari you're okay!" She seemed unaware of the situation as she said "Of course. Why wouldn't I be?" Meggy sighed and said "That's a relief. We were so scared something happened to you." Mario cheered "Mario's so happy that Tari is okay!" Four was more smug about this as things were finally going his way."

"I knew it! I told you that there was nothing to worry about and I was right!" While Four was talking, a thick mist started to surround them as the same slimy tail was getting closer. "Mario said that whatever he was shuttering about was a *cough* doozy and the only *cough* doozy here is how right I am." The others watched a giant creature rising from the water with their mouths agape. Luigi started shaking as he said "Uh..Smg4?"

"Mario's made a lot of predictions today, but *cough* what is that smell...but what we have shown here is that there's no point in believing *cough* in anything you can't see for yourself." The others quivered in fear as. Boopkins pointed and said "Well then see what's behind you Four!" He turned and stared up at the four headed monster called a hydra. "I see it...but I don't believe it!" It licked its lips as they knew what they had found, dinner.

"Ooooo is that a dragon?" Meggy yelled "Who cares! RUN!" Mario just stood there, unaware of the danger he was in. "Hello mister dragon!" Four looked back and yelled "Come on Mario!" When it was clear that he wasn't going to budge, Four went back and grabbed him just as the hydra ducked its head down for a bite. They had caught back up with their friends, but the hydra was in hot pursuit of them. One slammed it's head in the bog, another into a tree, and another into a big rock.

After minutes of running, the crew came up to a dead end. Four looked around and saw a hill to the right. "Quick! Everyone up that hill!" Suddenly the loud yelp of a "HELP!" from Boopkins was heard. They turned and saw him stuck in a sticky piece of bog that had caught his legs. Four raced after him and scooped him up before the hydra fell into the same trap. It jolted at its leg while the friends had almost made it to the top. "I think we're gonna make it!" Boopkins pointed and said "But Mario is still shaking." He was right. Mario was vibrating with a fury until it stopped all of a sudden. "Look! Its gone!" But then it picked right back up where it left off, this time with a more aggressive tone.

They stoped at a ledge to find many rock platforms that were quite a distance from each other. A rumbling stomping could be heard as it got closer. No doubt the hydra was coming this way. "One at a time! We have to cross!" Boopkins looked nervously as he said "Do have any powers that could turn the hydra into a meme?" Four shook his head. Chances are that even if he did know one, it couldn't be accomplished by himself as he would need the strong connection from Three to help him out.

"That's too bad." Tari took a breath and remembered what Mario taught her back when they faced the dragon. "A hop, skip, and a...Jump!" She kept from rock to rock as Four tossed Boopkins onto the rock and he quickly followed her lead. Four looked back and could see the hydra in the distance. "He's too close! I'll distract him! You guys go!" Meggy grabbed Mario and they both leaped over to join Tari and Boopkins. Luigi gathered up all his courage and did the same.

Meanwhile Four stood his ground while feeling nervous. He was not know for being the brave one. His partner, Three was rarely ever scared. What would he do? As the hydra came up to the top, it found a man in blue, racing towards them. The hydra was ready to swoop in until Four ran right under it. The heads followed, but accidentally got stuck. This was his chance. "Smg4!?" Mario called out, worried and dripping with concern for his best friend. He was safely on the other side with all the others. Four was the only one left who needed to cross. Four raced over to the ledge, but the hydra wasn't going to let him escape that east.

One head came crashing down into the cliff and Four left out of the way. Some of the rocks had collapsed, leaving a wide gap between doom and safety. All of them gasped as they realized that Four was stuck. The hydra, grieving in pain, roared as loud as it could. Four was a goner.