I guess a little couldn't hurt

Four was back at the castle in a tomato bath. Bob had plugged his nose to prevent the awful stench while Eggdog was playing. "All this winter wrap up stuff is harder than it looks." Bob tried to argue "OBVIOUSLY BECAUSE YOU SUCK! THINK OF HOW MUCH QUICKER WE COULD GET THIS OVER WITH IF YOU USED YOUR POWERS!" Four refused to admit that he had been beaten. "No Bob. I have to do it by myself."

"JUST ADMIT YOUR TRASH AND LET THEM HANDLE THIS!!!" Stubbornness clouded Four's better instincts. "NO! I'M GOING TO FIND SOME WAY TO HELP IF IT KILLS ME!" Bob sighs and dumps another can of soup on him. "Or maybe just kill me now..." he muttered.

Meggy and her friends were busy clearing the ground for all of Luigi's lovely plants and flowers. "Keep it up guys! I know it's hard work, but you're all doing great!" Four came up with the small pup and Bob. "Hey Meggy. Hi Luigi. How's it going?"

"Oh hey Four. We're doing just fine. A little slow, but it gets the job done." Luigi piped up "Just wait until I get all my flowers planted. I think it will really spruce up the place."

"Well first we have to clear all this snow first." Meggy said as she pointed at the heaps of snow that were being pushed along. "Well that's why I'm here. I'd like to help." Meggy looked at Four like he was crazy or something. "I don't know, I mean have you ever done something like this before?" Four started making puppy eyes and begging. "Pleeeeaaaasssseee give me a chance!"

Meggy was still stuttering. "W-well I wouldn't want to turn you down, but-" Before she could finish, Four hopped into one of the snowplows and tried to push it. He used every bit of strength to force it to move, but it wouldn't budge. He sighed disappointedly and glanced back to the others. Luigi felt bad and Meggy just shook her head. Eggdog crooked his head and Bob wasn't even paying attention as he was sick of this whole thing already. Nobody took his advice so what good was he if he was just going to be ignored?

Suddenly, Bob's words started echoing in Four's head as he looked down at his gloves. "I guess it wouldn't hurt to do one little spell..." He concentrated on the snowplow as his hands started to glow. The plow slowly started moving as Four smiled and walked along with it.

Meggy examined the scene carefully as he eyes narrowed with suspicion. "When did Four become so strong?" Luigi made a shrug while Bob shouted out "FINALLY. THAT IDIOT FINALLY GETS IT!" Eggdog barks enthusiastically while Meggy looks at him with curiosity. "What does that mean Bob?"

Four was doing well until he felt something hit the back of his legs. He looked back to find that the plow was going faster than he intended at an alarming rate. Four tried to use his powers to stop it, but his efforts only made the plow speed up more. He tried digging his feet into the ground to stop it while yelling "Slow down! SLOW DOWN!" The plow ignored him as it shouted past all the others and was starting to create a giant snowball. Instantly, the plow turned around as it had a mind of its own and was heading straight for Meggy, Luigi, Bob, and Eggdog.

Nobody had a chance to leap out of the way as the snowball crashed into them and spent them around as it got larger. Meggy started calling out to Four "What's going on!? What happened!? Wait...YOU USED YOUR MEME POWERS DIDN'T YOU!!!" Just when it seemed the plow wouldn't stop, it crashed into a cliff. The five of them heard a rumble and watched as a avalanche of snow came crashing down. It buried them and slid all the way down to the freshly cleared patch of garden. Well it wan't cleared anymore...

As they all popped out, Meggy turned to Four and started yelling at him. "FOUR YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO USE YOUR MEME POWERS!!!" Bob, being the finger pointer (ironic considering he didn't have fingers) that he is, said "HOW DARE YOU! THAT WAS DANGEROUS!" Meggy just rolled her eyes and went back to lecturing Four. "THAT IS NOT HOW THIS WORKS! ESPECIALLY ON MY TURF!!!" Four's eyes started to tear up. He wanted to apologize, but all that came out was a bunch of stuttering. "W-w-well y-y-you s-s-see...I-I-I j-just w-wanted t-t-to..."

He couldn't take it anymore as he ran off. He finally gave up. No more denying it. He was terrible at all of this and he just couldn't help in any way except leaving everyone alone. The poor Eggdog whipered and pulled on Bob to say that they should check on Four. "WHAT!? THIS WAN'T MY FAULT!" The dog just kept pestering him until he gave in. "FINE. BUT I WAS RIGHT!"

Here's a sketch of Smg4 in his winter clothes.