Friends over Fame

After an unfortunate utter failure, Four and Tari retreated back to her dressing room to talk things out...again. "This is awful! Just awful! Somehow I've become more popular than ever." She was so frustrated that she wanted to kick something, but her gentleness made her only have the strength to nudge a small vase.

"If only Melony wasn't rooting for me so much..." Four groaned and almost leaked the secret. "But Melony-" He stopped and instantly covered his mouth with his hands. Speaking of Melony, she then bursted through the door with concern etched onto her face. "Tari!? Are you alright?"

She plastered a fake smile and said "I'm great. I'm a super famous gamer. Why wouldn't I be great?"

"Because you have-" Four stuck his mouth over his bursting cheeks even more quickly this time. Shut up! Stop trying to spill your friends secrets! The girls ignored him as Melony cried "Out there on stage, everyone was turning on you and Tari...it's so awful...I wanted them too."

"YOU DID!?"

Four butted in once again with a "Of course she did because Melony-" before searching for a random thing to stick in his mouth to shut him up. He stuck a pipe bomb in his mouth, causing his head to blow off as the girls slowly backed away and continued their confession. "I'm jealous! I wanted my talents to be recognized, but instead all the attention was going to you. I even started to hope that you would do something silly so your YouTube career would be over. But then, once it did all I could think was how could I want you to fail at something you love so much."

Four's head grew back as he popped up between them. "But Tari doesn't-" He couldn't take it anymore. In a stroke of dumbness, he did the first thing that came to mind and stuck his head inside a plant pot, full of dirt.

"Love? Melony, I hate being the center of attention." Melony was surprised as she asked "You do?" Tari guilty nodded and told her "More than anything." Melony placed a hand on her shoulder and asked "Why did you keep doing it?"

"I was afraid that if I quit, you would be disappointed that I didn't take the opportunity." Melony thought for a second a blurted out "And I thought if I told you how jealous I was of your success, you would think I'm a terrible friend." Both of their hands grabbed onto the other as they felt so relieved. "All this time..."

"If we just told each other the truth..."

"I promise never to keep my feelings a secret again."

"Me too."

Susan than invited herself in with excitement written all over her. "You were brilliant Tari! Iv'e already got six meet and greets lined up for tomorrow alone!" Tari shared a glance with Melony and smiled. "I'm sorry Susan, but I won't be able to make any of them." Susan's mouth fell wide open while Tari and Melony walked past, glad to be back together again.

"What just happened?" Four dug his head out of the flower pot and couldn't keep it in any longer. He blurted out "BOOPKINS HAS A CRUSH ON MIKU!" Mario then appeared in the mirror and shook his head. "And Smg4 was doing so well..." Four's face flushed red of embarrassment as he covered his mouth with his hand.

It was back to the hangout at the spa as Tari could finally enjoy herself in the tub. "Now this is a wonderful way to spend an afternoon." Melony agreed from the sauna and Four was resting in another tub.

"Dear Smg1 and Smg2, being a good friend means you have to be able to keep a secret, but never be afraid to share your true feelings with a friend. Did you get that Boopkins?"

Boopkins sat on the ground, sad and shaking his head. "No. I can't believe you told someone about my secret crush on Miku." Four moved closer and gave him a reassuring smile. "You're right. I shouldn't have done that and I'm sorry." Boopkins face went back to its usual cheerful self as he said "It's okay Smg4. Everybody makes mistakes."

"Now will you take down my letter?"

"Sure, let me finish this first." He laid back down on the floor and resumed coloring another one of his fanarts of him and Miku, holding hands. Four rolled his eyes playfully and sighed. Now that everything had been cleared up, they could all spend a nice relaxing afternoon together.