Don't Make Melony Angry

King Boo came back with some shred of dignity left, but once he saw how things were coming along, his mental health went down the drain. The two boos he had ordered to keep an eye on Melony were now dressed in skirts and crowns like princesses and having a tea party with Melony. The mansion was now covered in ribbons and banners to set the mood.

"More tea?"

"Oh don't mind if I do~" one of the boos replied in a fancy, girly voice. "WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON HERE!" They all immediately turned to find a furious, storming, king. "Boss! We were just-"

"SHUT UP! YOU'RE BEING RIDICULOUS! LETTING THIS STRANGER BOSS YOU AROUND! WHAT ARE YOU? GHOSTS OR GIRLS!"

"Uhhhh....girls?"

King Boo was about ready to tear his eyeballs out. "I'm surrounded by idiots..." Melony just simply carried on, humming to herself while pouring a steaming cup of tea. That was the last straw as King Boo tore down all the banners and rudely smacked the teacup out of Melony's hands. "Hey!" He shoved the ink weaver in her hands and sternly said "I've had it with your bullcrap! You will draw what I want and that's final! Now get to work you baby!"

That name was a fatal mistake. Melony's eyes narrowed as she coldly said "What did you say..." Her sword appeared in her hand and her deity mode went full range. The blast of power evaporated the other boos and her gaze quickly pinned onto King Boo. She ran at him at maximum speed as he yelled out "SWEET MERCIFUL CRAP!"

~Back with the crew~

It felt like they were going in circles until screams of terror echoed through the hallway.

"Is that Melony!?"

"Hah! I told you I knew where I was going!"

A group of boos appeared around them as Four screamed and hid behind Three. "You are intruding on his highnesses property and he has requested us to destroy you!" Mario's eyes crossed as he said "Okey dokey! Wait a minute..." Meggy pulled out her splatshot and said "I don't think so creeps!" She fired off her weapon, only for the ink to go right through the transparent spirit. He laughed as Meggy realized she needed a vacuum to defeat them.

She signaled to Tari, to which she got the hint and typed her way on her robotic arm, spawning in some vacuum cleaners and tossing them to everyone. They all began jumping off walls and doing tricks to catch the boos while Four and Boopkins were clinging on to each other, cowering for their lives.

Three finished sucking the final one and twirled the vacuum hose in his hand. The two cowards peeked their eyes while Four asked "Are...they gone now?" Suddenly, clanging and bashing sounds could be heard just up ahead. "Melony!" Boopkins sprang up and said "Cmon guys! Melony needs our help!" He ran off and the others followed him close behind.

"Melony we're here to save you!" Instead of being met with their friend, a panic induced Boo came up to them and pleaded "SAVE ME! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES! SHE'S CRAZY!"

"What?"

The Boo bean to ramble on "She's been giving me a constant headache and insulted my men and went crazy and almost killed me!" The door broke down and a heavily panted deity girl stood there with grimacing eyes. She then returned to normal when she saw her friends and hugged them. "You can keep her! It isn't worth it!"

Boopkins was overjoyed, replying "You're okay Melony!" King Boo threw a bunch of painting that Melony had drawn. "You're letting her leave with all of....these?" He was shaking in a corner while replying "Yes! Take them and her with them! please!" The others exchanged confused glances and did what they were told.

"What the hell are we supposed to do with all these pictures of fat guys?"

"Ooooo Mario can add them to his collection!"

While they walked back to the Mushroom Kingdom, Four was lost in thought on what he had learned from the sweet melon girl. "Just because someone is sweet and innocent, doesn't make them weak. In fact, by using her wits, a seemingly defenseless girl can be the one who outsmarts and outshines them all."

They had made it back to Melony's place."And now you can make those comics for Hideo Kojima!" Boopkins exclaimed. "What did you do with all that paper anyways Boopkins?" Meggy asked."Oh I dropped it off here!" Meggy was still facing him while unlocking the door when a flood of paper spilled out and buried them.