Don't pick on my friends

Everyone was enjoying the party except for Eggman. All of a sudden Mario was bringing in a 3-layered cake. "Cake time!" Boopkins squealed. "Can I blow out the candles!" Four suggested "Why don't we let Eggman blow out the candles. After all, he is the guest of honor." Eggman kicked Boopkins in the face sending him flying towards the wall. Four just stood there in shock while Eggman pointed to himself. "Exactly cretin!"

He blew out the candles only to find that they had re-lit themselves. He tried several times to blow them out, but they just re-lit themselves again and again. With each try everyone was laughing harder while Eggman just kept getting angrier. "LOL I LOVE THAT PRANK! ITS A CLASSIC!"

"oooo Mario wonders who did that." Eggman narrowed his eyes at him. Three asked "You're not upset about some stupid candles are you?" Eggman cleared his throat and said "No way!" He then noticed Mario, eating a slice of cake. Eggman grabbed him and pulled him behind the cake. "Hey! I'm watching you like a hawk." Mario wasn't scared in the slightest. "Why? Can't you watch Mario like an Egghead!" Meggy piped up from across the room "Hey guys! It's pin the tail on the donkey!" Mario and Eggman got out from their hiding place and put on fake smiles. Didn't want anyone to know what was up. Melony was in awe and said "I love this game! Can I go first!" She reached for the tail till Eggman swooped in and stole it.

"Well I am the guest of honor so I'll go first." Mario agreed and staring blindfolding him. He spun Eggman around and said "Now just walk straight ahead! Easy peasy!" Eggman was suspicious. No way was he trusting that idiot after all those other pranks he pulled...or seemed to be pulling. "Yeah right! This is another trick isn't it. I'm going this way." He started walking in the opposite direction while Mario was trying to get his attention. "Egghead wait! The poster is this-" Before Mario could finish, Eggman stepped on a piece of cake and slid through the room all the way to the kitchen. There was a loud, crashing sound and when Eggman emerged, he was covered in frosting, cake, and batter. Mario snickered and said "Egghead? You pinned the tail on the wrong donkey!"

Eggman looked down to find the donkey tail stuck in his mustache. Everyone started laughing again. That was it! Eggman was so furious he screamed in a fit of rage, ripping the tail right off. Everyone immediately stopped laughing as Eggman approached them. You could see the serving rage in his eyes. "THIS IS YOUR IDEA OF FUN! IV'E NEVER MET SUCH MORONS IN ALL MY LIFE!" Three was speechless as it was unclear what he thought. Eggman then remembered....Mario. he pointed in Mario's face and said "You are such an idiot with your weak little practical jokes!" 

He cornered Mario to the brink where he started shaking. His eyes full of fear. "Please don't hurt Mario..." Eggman got in his face like a zit and screamed "DID YOU REALLY THINK YOU COULD BEAT ME!" He then approached Three and put and hand on his shoulder. "Well me and SMG3 have ten times more brain power than you do!" He started walking towards the exit. "Come on Three. We're leaving." Three just stood there, crossing his arms. Eggman turned around and said again with a stern tone "Come on Three. We're leaving." Three sighed and said back "You know Eggman...I was the one who set up these jokes!"

"WHAT?!" Mario stood there. "Ooooo" Three stood a step forward. "So I guess I'm the idiot here!" Eggman couldn't believe it. He wouldn't believe it. "You're kidding right?" Three's expression relaxed a little as he explained "It wasn't all meant for you specifically. You just had dumb luck I guess."

"No way! It was him! He set up this party to trick me! To make a fool of me!" Mario blinked a few times before he spoke "Mario? Mario threw this party to improve Egghead's thinking! Turn your frown upside down." Three raised and eyebrow and pointed out "You sure didn't need any help to make a fool of yourself." He paused. "You know this is not how I thought my old friends would treat my new friends. If being a villain is all you care about then maybe you should go find some unpleasant jerks somewhere else and leave us alone!" Eggman furrowed his eyebrows. "Yeah well you are such a suck-up! A villain one moment and the good guy the next." He opened the door and said "When your ready to be evil again give me a call." He slammed the door and left. "Not likely." Three then felt a more pressing urge to take care of.

"I'm sorry everyone for bringing Eggman here. I didn't realize how mean he was. And Mario I'm real sorry for all we did to you today." Mario smiled and said "Don't worry SMG3! If you want to hang out with meanie's Mario can respect that!" Three chuckled and said "I'd rather hang with you." He stuck out his hand and asked "No hard feelings?" Mario nodded and shook Three's hand. They both zapped each other and laughed, revealing hand buzzers.

Four approached Mario and said "Hey Mario. Sorry for accusing you of misjudging Eggman. I guess I was the one who misjudged you." Mario hugged him and said "It's okie dokey SMG4!"

Everyone went back to enjoying the party, while Four was writing his letter. 

Dear SMG1 and SMG2, Today I learned that its hard to accept when a friend wants to hang out with somebody else who's not that nice. Even though its impossible to control who your friends hand out with, it is possible to your own behavior. Just continue to be a good friend and the difference between a good friend and bad one will be shown. Your faithful meme guardian, SMG4.

SMG1 and SMG2 were reading Four's letter and decided to write one back. All of a sudden the ink on the pages disappeared. They then saw they had used a pen wit false ink. The chuckled. "Wrong ink." They laughed to themselves and continued writing the letter with the right pen.