Left Behind

It was a beautiful morning. Mario was heading up to the internet graveyard to get Three. He couldn't wait to have another full day filled with fun pranks. Mario got to Three's Starbucks and knocked on the door. "Helooooo SMG3! Mario can't wait to start pranking with-"

Someone answered the door, but it wasn't't Three. Instead a man with a round body, a big nose, and a bushy mustache answered the door. He looked at Mario with a glare that seemed to stare right through his soul. "OoOoO Very scary!" Mario taunted. Right from behind the man, Three came up to greet Mario.

"Morning scrub." He came up and gestured to the strange man at his doorstep. "Eggman this is Mario. That idiot I was telling you about." Eggman crossed his arms and mumbled something too quiet to hear. Three then brought Mario up to speed. "Mario this is my old pal, Eggman." Mario looked with a confused look. "Mario doesn't get it." Three explained that he was a villain just like him (at least Three still considered himself a villain). "Eggman is my evil buddy from my days of being a villain."

"Ohhhhh. Mario gets it!" Mario then got a bright idea. "Mario just got a great idea for a prank! Egghead wanna come along?" Eggman was kind of ticked off that Mario had said his name wrong but he thought about it for a second. "Well I do like some mischief, but SMG3 you said we could try out some new bombs of yours this afternoon." Eggman then headed off to get everything ready. Three then turned to Mario and said "Yeah. Listen Mario we've got stuff to do and Eggman just got here. We'll catch you later loser!" He then went to catch up with Eggman.

"Oh. Sure Mario understands." He watched them walk off together and his voice trailed off. "Mario will catch up with you...later..." He sighs. Mario actually enjoyed hanging out with Three but couldn't help feeling lonely. That feeling wouldn't last forever though since Mario never really understood the meaning of space.

It was a little while later and Eggman was trying out a brand new weapon of Three's that had to be banned in several states. He exploded a whole tree and the two laughed evilly together. "That was great! Just like old times." Three chuckled and said "Yeah! Only better!" All of a sudden Mario popped up between them. "Hey! It's later and Mario caught up!" Three just rolled his eyes but something about Mario was really ticking Eggman off. He then had an idea on how to divert Three away from Mario.

"Three, think you've got enough to compete with me!" Three never turned down a challenge as he struck his signature pose. "A competition for who's the better villain! Ha! You don't even have to think twice." They both grabbed some bombs and ran off while Mario called out.

"I WIN!" Eggman pointed at him "I WON!" The two started bickering on who was the better villain.

"NO WAY!"

"YES!"

"I'M SO MUCH MORE OF A DASTARDLY VILLAN THAN YOU!"

"I DON'T THINK SO!"

While the two continued to argue Mario came running up behind them shouting "Wow! Mario thinks you both are really good but Three is the best!" Eggman scowls while Three says with a smirk "Even this idiot knows who the better villain is!" Eggman thought up of another excuse to deal with Mario and says "Prove it!" Three quickly responded as he went to get another weapon. Eggman turned to Mario and pushed him off, then went to go join Three. Eggman felt real proud for getting rid of that fat Italian, but then a voice called out "You guys almost got away from Mario!" Eggman was getting really furious. "So Three you got any new moves in your villain league?"

"Ha! New moves! Make yourselves comfortable." Three began to dish out every evil plot he could think out while Eggman turned to Mario. "Hey you! Come here." Mario slowly approached to which Eggman grabbed him by the wrist. "Don't you know when to get lost! SMG3 doesn't need to hang with a moron like you now that I'm around! You're not welcome here so GET OUT OF OUR TERRITORY!!!" He then flung Mario all the way back to the Mushroom Kingdom while Mario screamed "MAMA!" Three came back replying "Top that!" He then looked around and said puzzlingly "Where'd Mario go?" Eggman smirked and said "He left. Got better things to do anyway." Mario laid on the ground stunned, letting the memories flood back.

"What a meanie he was to Mario!

Here's a quick sketch I did for this chapter.

Poor Mario :(