Saving Bedtime

Bob knew exactly who to put up to this. "ALRIGHT YOU EITHER SAVE US OR WE ALL GET EATEN!" Four knew that Bob had a point. He just couldn't let this thing terrorize his friends just because he was scared of losing them from showing off. Heck, he showed off a bunch of stuff on his YouTube channel and his friends loved him for it. No more hiding Four.

He marched forward to approach the giant bear. Okay, time to see if all that training paid off. Four took a deep breath and used his powers to create some calming music to settle the beast. It seemed to be working as the Ursa Major was swaying in the wind while looking sleepy. Four then  proceed to make a giant canteen to store some milk in. The bear couldn't support his weight anymore and was falling, heading straight for Anitonium. He couldn't watch and shut his eyes to prepare. Just before the creature fell on top of him he was stopped by Four, carrying him with his meme powers. Anitonium peeked one eye open to find that Four had saved him.

Four carried the canteen over to the Ursa Major and used his powers to take the bear all the way back to his cave. Everyone, including Four's friends watched in amazement as the beast had been tamed. Once the Ursa Major was sound asleep Four relaxed and caught his breath. So much strength had been used to make this work. He turned around to fins everyone cheering for him.

Meggy exclaimed "Om my goodness! We knew you had ability but not that much!" Four tensed up. Here it comes. That one moment where he would lose everything. "I'm sorry. Please don't hate me." They all looked at him in confusion. "What do you mean Four?" Melony chirped up. "Well I know how much you all hated Anitonium showing off and I just thought-" Three interrupted him, putting his hands out. "Woah wait a minute back up! Meme powers have nothing to do with this. That guy is just a loud mouth!" Meggy and Melony agreed. "So you don't mind my tricks?" 

Meggy encouraged Four by saying "Your meme powers are a part of who you are Four, and we like who you are. We're so lucky to have such a powerful and talented friend." Three tried to encourage him as well without showing that he cares. "Yeah, even I couldn't do something like that and my meme powers are so much better than yours." Four ignored that last part as he answered "You are?" They all nodded as Bob came pushing through the crowd. "HA! I TOLD YOU! I WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG! HOW'D YOU DO THAT ANYWAY?" Four explained "That's what I was doing when you came to find me. I wasn't working on videos I was doing a little bit of studying up on Ursa Major's because I was so intrigued with Anitonium's bragging."

"SO IT IS POSSIBLE TO DEFEAT A URSA MAJOR!?" Four shook his head. "That wasn't a Ursa Major. That was just a baby. A Ursa Minor." Anitonium looked shocked. "That was just a baby!?"

Four continued."And it wasn't rampaging. It was just cranky because somebody woke it up." He annoyingly looked at Swag and Chris who were trying to avoid eye contact. "THAN WHAT'S AN Ursa Major LIKE?" Bob was curious but Four just shrugged and said "You don't want to know." Anitonium went up to Four to give him a piece of his mind. "You may have defeated a Ursa Major, but you will never have the amazing abilities of the great and powerful Anitonium." He ran off in a puff of smoke. Three irritated, decided to give chase. "WHY THAT LITTLE-" Four stopped him. "Just let him go Three. Maybe someday he'll learn his lesson."

Chris and Swag tried to sneak off but Four stopped them. "Now about you two." Chris apoligied for Swag. "Swag is sorry and deserves whatever punishment you give him." Swag gets in Chris's face. "NO CHRIS DESERVES PUNISHMENT!" The two bickered for a while while Four just rolled his eyes. "How about you two start cleaning up this mess." He then smirked at Bob. "What do you think Bob? Should I give them the growing spell?" Bob instantly lit up and speeded next to them. "YEAH! ME TOO! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!" Four took a crack at the spell again. Chris was confused, Bob was excited, and Swag shut his eyes. When the light cleared they all saw the mustaches on their faces. Bob and Swag rushed around acting like they were high and mighty while Chris whispered to Four. "You see what I'm dealing with here." Four just chuckled.

It was the next day and Four was busy writing his letter. "Dear SMG1 and SMG2, I have learned a very valuable lesson about friendship. I was so afraid of being thought of as a showoff that I was hiding a part of who I am. My friends have shown me that its okay to be proud of your talent, and there are times where you can show it off, especially when you're standing up for your friends." Bob came in with his mustache and said smugly "SO WAS I RIGHT THE WHOLE TIME OR WHAT?"

Four smiled shyly and said "Yeah. Don't go bragging about it though." He then decided to change the subject. "So uh... how did it go with the mustache." Bob looked down. "BIRDO DIDN'T LIKE MY MUSTACHE." Four tried to offer him some advice. "You know Bob maybe you should just try being yourself." Bob perked up again. "OR MAYBE THE MUSTACHE WASN'T ENOUGH! YOU GOT TO GIVE ME A BEARD!" Four sighed. "Ugh not this again." The castle was filled with Bob's request on how his beard should look for the rest of the day.

Here is a sketch of Axitonium with Trixie's cape and hat.