Let's find some Proof

Anitonium was resting up after his big show. His relaxation was suddenly interrupted by two people. Guess who. "HERE IS YOUR SMOOTHIE!" Anitonium turned his nose up and snatched the cup out of swag's hands. "TELL US ANOTHER STORY!" Chris just covered his face, acting like he didn't know who this imbecile was. "Anitonium is far too exhausted from performing feats beyond what your puny brains could comprehend. Be gone until morning." These goons were very annoying but could be useful in future tasks.

"COME ON CHRIS! LISTEN TO THE ANTI GUY!" Chris rolled his eyes and the two left. On the way they bumped into Bob, who was still upset about the whole ordeal. "WHAT ARE YOU TWO BOI'S DOING?!" Swag shushed him and said "THE G&PA WANTS YOU TO LEAVE!"

"THE WHAT?" Chris sighs and clarifies "He means the great and powerful Anitonium." Bob had enough with that stupid name. "HOW CAN YOU TWO FALL FOR THIS CRAP!" Swag gets right into Bob's face. "ANTI GUY DEFEATED AN URSA MAJOR! IF WE CAN GET HIM TO JOIN THE MILITARY WE'LL BE THE MOST POWERFUL ARMY IN THE WORLD!" Bob took a step forward and confronted them. "OH REALLY? DID YOU IDIOTS ACTUALLY SEE THIS!" Swag thought for a second. "WELL NO BUT-"

"BUT NOTHING! ITS ALL RUBBISH!" Swag didn't look convinced. Chris was just sitting there with a look that said "Kill me." Bob just rolled his eyes and said "LOOK. ENLESS A FREAKING URSA MAJOR COMES AND EATS US I AM NOT GOING TO BELIEVE THIS BULL! AND NEITHER SHOULD YOU!" He storms off and Swag gets a clever idea. "CHRIS! YOU THINKING WHAT I'M THINKING!"

"Probably not." Swag grabs Chris's hand and drags him off. "COME ON!"

Back at the castle Bob was trying to convince Four to take a stand. "WOULD YOU STOP WORKING ON YOUR BUMB VIDEOS AND LISTEN!" Four was getting sick of this pestering. "Didn't you see how my friends hated Anitonium's bragging? If I go and show off my meme powers they'll hate me."Bob thought that was ridiculous garbage. "ITS NOT THE SAME! PLUS YOUR GAY BOI ALREADY HATES YOU!" Not helping Bob. "No Bob. It's exactly the same!" Bob surveys the list of tricks earlier that they did. "WHAT ABOUT ALL THESE?" Four stomps his foot hard and turns around. "I DON'T WANT TO BE SEEN AS A BRAGGER!"

"WOULD YOU JUST-" "Please Bob I said no!" Bob sighs and gives up. "FINE! I'M OUT OF HERE!" Four watches him leave and slam the door. He sighs sadly. A part of him did want to stick up for his friends.

It was nighttime and the two guys were tugging through the Dark Webbed Forest.  They came upon an opening to a large cave. A few seconds in and everything was pitch black. "HOW THE HELL ARE WE SUPPOSED TO FIND AN URSA MAJOR IF I CAN'T SEE MY OWN HAND CHRIS!" Chris fumbled in his pockets. "Hold on. Iv'e got a flashlight here somewhere." He found it and switched it on. However, that was a terrible mistake as a creature stirred from behind them. Chris and Swag turned around to be met with the face of a huge beast. "HOLD ME CHRIS!" Swag jumped into Chris's arms. "NO YOU IDIOT! RUN!" They dashed out of the cave as the Ursa Major followed them. Terror wove into the forest and headed right for the Mushroom Kingdom.