Overnight Train Trip

Today was going to be quite the adventure. Meggy was delivering a sack of potatoes to the quaint town of Western Spaghetti and had invited her friends to come along so they could meet her longtime Western idol, Oneshot Wren. In the last train car, Meggy was confusingly staring at the sack of potatoes that was supposedly sitting in a bed. "Is this this really necessary Red? Mario was reading a bedtime story to it and looked at her with a nod of approval.

"Absolutely Meggy!" He grabbed a potato out of the sack and muted on it. "Mmmmm so good you can eat it raw!" Melony came in to see how everything was going, but instantly regretted it. "Were you reading a bedtime story to a sack of potatoes?" Mario gasped and started weirdly petting it, whispering "It's okay! That melon didn't mean it."

"Why couldn't I have that bed?" Melony wined. "It's so cramped up in the main car with everyone else." Meggy walked up to her and sighed. "I know, but Wren said that Western Spaghetti needed more potatoes to plant in their potato field and Mario insisted that they got a private space..."

Mario continued to stroke the bag of root vegetables and making more baby talk with it. Meggy and Melony were starting to get creeped out. "Maybe we should just leave him alone for a while..."

"Agreed."

It had gotten to be nighttime and the train was still making its journey. The conversation was still lively which kind of annoyed Melony as all she wanted was her sleep. Boopkins was also trying to sleep while Bob was flat out passed out (probably drunk). Finally as if the lord had finally heard Melony's signs of exhaustion, Four suggested "We should probably get some sleep now. We have a big day ahead of us tomorrow."

The lights turned out and all was quiet...for a few minutes. Three whispered "Mario are you asleep?" Mario replied back "No! Is Smg3 asleep?" Three sighed and said "How the heck would I have asked you if I was asleep?"

"Ohhhhh..." Three ignored the stupid question and asked Mario "When we get to Western Spaghetti do you think we have to drag that dirty sack of potatoes all the way from the train to the field?" Mario raised an eyebrow. "What sack? You mean the food in the bag?" Three rolled his eyes and said sarcastically "No. Tari." Of course that fat Italian would forget about the potatoes and the whole reason they were traveling in the first place.

"Silly Smg3! Tari isn't a potato." Four soon awoke, rubbing his eyes sleepily and asked "What's going on?" Mario told him "Smg3 thinks that Tari is a potato."

"I do not think she's a potato!" Three shouted in a hushed voice. Four blinked of confusion, considering he couldn't understand because of how tired he was. "Did you say she was a potato?"

"NO! Well yes...but-"

"You know she's not a potato right?" Four and Mario were taking this a little too literal. "She's not a potato Smg3." The hot topic of discussion had woken up and tried to lighten the mood with a comment of "I would like to be a potato."

"EVERYONE SHUT UP!" They had all turned to see Bob was up and very cranky. He grabbed a sleeping Boopkins and dragged him across the floor towards the back of the train. Now that he was up, hunger had gotten the best of him and Bob went to go look for the food car.

"Well that was kind of cranky..." Four said and Three replied "A cranky homeless hobo." All four of them snickered when Melony yelled "PLEASE BE QUIET!" Everyone immediately stopped and they all rushed back to bed.

Bob cracked the door open to the car with the potato delivery and knew exactly in that moment what his late night snack would be. A sleepy Boopkins peeked over him and asked "Bob? Why are we being so sneaky?" Bob began sharpening his swords and saying "BECAUSE BOOPKINS, WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A LITTLE FEAST."

"But Bob, aren't we supposed to be bringing this to Meggy's friend?" Bob couldn't care less when it came to thinking about himself. He slapped Boopkins and told him "NO! NO ONE HAS EVER GOTTEN WHAT THEY WANTED BY BEING NICE!" His swords turned into grabbers as he stated "IT'S ALL ABOUT TAKING WHAT'S YOURS!"

He instantly threw the fish and dove for the sack of potatoes.