Singing Ducklings

Walking over to Tari's place Boopkins was smiling happily. "That was so sweet of Melony." "Yeah sure..." SMG4 was lost in thought. The disaster would be coming soon and something had to be done. Then he perked up remembering Tari's assigned job was the last thing to check. "Hey Boopkins what's the last thing on the list?" Boopkins scanned the list to find one unmarked box. "oh music is the last one."

All of a sudden SMG4 and Boopkins heard something in the distance. It sounded beautiful but they couldn't make out what was singing that beautiful tune. It seemed to be coming from Tar's house but she wasn't inside. They then heard something around the back and went to investigate. There they found a clear sparkling pond with a bunch of cute baby ducks singing while Tari was instructing them. One of the ducklings sounded a little bit off key so Tari replied "Oh dear uh please stop everyone." She approached the baby duck and said politely "um excuse me but you're just a little off key so could you correct that please?"

The duckling silently nodded while Tari got back in position. "Now follow me please everyone on the count of three. One....Two....Three-"

"Hey Tari!" SMG4 said approaching the blue haired girl which unfortunately scared the ducks away as they all rushed to hide. SMG4 gasped and said in a concerned tone "Oh my goodness I'm so sorry Tari I didn't mean to frighten your ducks." Tari smiled sweetly and said "Oh hey SMG4. It's alright I just didn't expect you to come." "Well I just came to check on the music and it sounded lovely Tari." Tari blushed a little embarrassed from SMG4's nice compliment and said "Thanks! I think this song will really make this party wonderful." 

They both noticed that all the ducks had come back. It had been a long day of practice and the celebration would be at sunrise so Tari figured the ducks should get some sleep. "Alright everyone I think that's it for today so let's all rest so we're ready for the big event." The ducks all then went around to find a nice place to sleep. "Well I think we should be heading back now." SMG4 replied relieved he could finally get to what he was so anxious about while Boopkins had crossed off everything on the list. 

Tari then had an idea and chased after them calling out "Hey wait up! Maybe I could join you guys on your way back. I was planning of going to the party at the castle anyway." SMG4 was confused on what Tari said. "A party? I don't remember throwing a party at the castle especially when I need to research Zer0." SMG4 thought. Before SMG4 could ask Tari what she meant Boopkins piped up "Sure Tari! We don't mind the company." Tari and Boopkins then walked past SMG4 heading towards the castle so SMG4 simply dismissed it and followed them. "So how has life been Boopkins?" Tari asked. "Oh well it's been great but what part of my life Tari?" Tari thought for a second and piped "How about everything." SMG4 startled by that comment did a loud annoyed sigh. "Well I started out as a cute little green and blue fish..."

1 hour later...

"and that's the story of my whole entire life...well up until today. Hey want to hear about today!"

"oh yes please!" Once SMG4 heard that he completely lost his patience interrupting them. "Oh my it seems we got here soooo fast. It seems that Boopkins needs his sleep." "Uh SMG4 what do you mean I-" SMG4 kicked him with his foot and made it seem he was tired "Awww he's so sleepy he can't even keep his balance." Tari smiled as she obviously did not get the hint to get lost and said "Don't worry I could help put Boopkins to bed." 

SMG4 groaned as they walked into the castle while it was pitch black inside. "Fine. Just make it quick I really need to go and do my research." SMG4 then realized none of them could go anywhere in this darkness. Ugh these friends of his were giving him a headache. He had tried hanging out with them but now it was night and it didn't leave him a lot of research time. "Now where is the light switch?" Boopkins then called out "I found it!" 

Just as soon as Boopkins switched on the lights a bunch of people called out "SURPRISE!" SMG4 startled looked around to find all his friends and even some characters that rarely showed up in his videos all around chatting and playing games. SMG4 was confused as hell till suddenly the moment of realization struck in his mind. That's what Tari had meant when mentioning a party at his castle. Who even did all this?

SMG4 sighed knowing tonight was going to be a very long night for him.