Not all talents should be wasted

There was still much work to be done and everyone was doing their part. Everyone, but one. Four was hiding in the bushes, trying to hold back tears when Bob and Eggdog spotted him. "ALRIGHT CRYBABY! GET OUT!" Four shook his head and mumbled "I'm a winter mess up..."

Eggdog nuzzled into his chest to try and make him feel better. "TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH TO REALIZE!" Four spun around and bursted into furry. "YOU WANT ME TO ADMIT YOUR RIGHT! FINE! I CAN'T DO ANYTHING! NEST MAKING, SKATING, ANIMAL WAKING, SNOW PLOWING, I'M ALL TERRIBLE AT IT! I'M USELESS" His ranting stopped as he hurried his face into his knees.

Bob was clearly not one for empathy as he said "FINALLY! NOW LET'S GO HOME!" Four didn't question it as he finally gave up. His stubbornness ran out. He sighed and got up to return Eggdog and go back to the castle. Just when they were about to go, an argument was heard behind them.

"Smg3! You and your memes need to melt the rest of the snow on the ground and trees now!" After that huge setback, Meggy and her friends were running behind. Three gave a confident look. "Got it squid!" He was about to rush off to give directions, but Tari stopped him. "You can't! The poor animal's homes will be flooded if the snow melts too fast!" Three rolled his eyes and said "Got it..."

Meggy came back up and said "I'm telling you Three, you have to melt that snow NOW!" Tari butted in again. "No! Please wait!" Three was stuck in the middle as the two girls just kept shouting conflicting orders.

"GO!"

"STOP!"

"GO!"

"STOP!"

"GO!!!"

"STOP!!!"

Three couldn't take it anymore as he yelled "MAKE UP YOUR MINDS ALREADY!" He couldn't care less what he did, just as long as it didn't become his problem, but now it was his problem. Peach came up with a stern expression. "What are you all arguing about? This behavior is why the kingdom was late for spring last year...and all the other years!"

Four's ears perked up as he questioned "Late?" Turns out there was a lot left that wasn't even close to finished. Mario had made the ice chunks too big so they couldn't melt, Melony was far behind as she was still stuck on that other "nest," and the clouds and icicles were not going anywhere. "Now we're going to be later than ever!"

Meggy accused Three as she pointed out "And it's going to be a disaster if we can't get the seeds planted." Three looked annoyed. "Would you chill. I'm working as fast as I can." Tari came up and said "No! You have to do it slow."

"Shut it gamer girl!" Meggy defended Tari with a bossy voice. "Don't talk to her like that!" Luigi came up to the others with a nervous expression. "Uh...Meggy..." Meggy sighed and said I annoyance "Don't tell me. You lost the grass seeds again didn't you?" Luigi slowly nodded.

Suddenly one of the knuckles came up to Three and tried to get his attention. It was in their native language, but basically one of the dead memes had dumped the snow in the wrong place. "That idiot! I gave clear instructions that anywhere, but the internet graveyard was fine." Everyone started talking over each other as stress was getting the better of them.

Four couldn't stand to watch his friends fight like this. Suddenly an idea popped into his head. He finally knew how he could help. Bob realized and tried to get Four to change his mind. "WAIT! THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT! LET'S GO HOME!" Four turned to him and said "Quick Bob! Make a checklist immediately!"

"CAN'T WE TALK ABOUT THIS?" Four raised an eyebrow and Bob sighed. He then went to the crowd and yelled "Stop everyone!" The arguing was too loud so nobody heard him. Eggdog barked loudly to get their attention, to which they all turned towards the two of them. Four took a deep breath and said "I know you all want this done on time, but arguing isn't the way to do it. You need some organizing and I know just how to do it." Bob came back with a checklist and everyone quickly agreed.

They all got straight to work. First, they gathered plenty of straw, ribbon, and weaving materials to finish the nests. Next, Four showed Mario a diagram of how the ice should be cut. Luckily a few recruits helped to cut the ice. Then Four showed Meggy a process called multitasking. While some people plowed the ground, others would come up behind them and dig the dirt and plant the seeds. Four and Meggy shared a fist bump as the seeds were planted.

Bells had been set up all around the houses as Tari pulled on one rope and all the animals were woken up in an instant. Tari watched them all go by, but Four had disappeared when the snakes went by. He was shaking in a tree, giving a nervous smile.

Instead of all the memes dumping the snow in random places, they placed the excess snow into a ravine which the snow would eventually melt into. When morning came, Luigi finished up the watering while Bob admired the spring time animals. Actually he was looking at Birdo and making flirty talk.

Four watched as everything was complete and sighed in relief. He had done it. Peach and the others came up to join him. "I can't believe that you actually got spring here in time. If it weren't for you we would still be arguing." Four tried to be modest with a bit of embarrassed blushing. "It was a a team effort." Melony came up with a special vest for Four that had every team's color. "You are now the all team organizer." Four put it on and stared in awe. "I don't even know what to say. Thank you so much!"

Peach had one final announcement. "And I declare that spring is wrapped up on time!" Meggy whispered to Three "Bob is sure going to be in for a surprise when that chunk of ice melts." Bob had finally gotten some rest, unknowing he was adrift in the lake.

A little while later, Bob had caught a cold and was sipping hot chocolate while Four was writing his letter. "Dear Smg1 and Smg2, winter wrap up is one of the most special things I've ever been apart of. It helped me to see that we all have our talents that are useful in their own way. Me and my friends teamwork can accomplish anything."

"THAT'S SAPPY *ACHOO*" Four rolls his eyes and looks at the accomplishment of his hard work from out of the window.