What's next? Promotion!

Hello readers and thank you so much for reading [Kitten]!

If you like my writing, please do consider to subscribe to my Patreon!

I am currently progressing 2 books there, but the main story that I working on will be the one titled [Prized Possession], which some of you might be familiar with as this book was published before in Wattpad. Like this one, [Prized Possession] will be a a dark and triggering book, sets within Ancient Asia. 

here's the summary.

"You will be mine for a long time."

.

Born pretty doesn't mean his life will be easy and full of beautiful things. Being worshipped and considered as a living Goddess doesn't mean his path will forever be full of flowers. Because for Eri, as the old prophecy once told when he was born, his beauty had caused his own kingdom to be subjugated by a much more powerful Sun kingdom from the East, led by none other than the infamous Emperor Ra Masahiro who badly wants to take him as a bride.

In order to save his people and parents from being beheaded, Eri is forced to part with his fiance and marry the ruthless Emperor, sealing his fate to become the vile man's prized possession.

There are total of 18 chapters already published for this book and the publishing  time will be 2 chapters per month.

So if you're interested, please do consider to subscribe to my Patreon.

patreon.com/Underline_Aisb

Thank you and have a good day to you all!