1 - JASON

Jason

I sit outside the building complex, thinking about everything that Melissa and I went through. It's nine twenty three at night, and I had just pulled up in front of the apartment building in Atlanta, Georgia half an hour ago. I've just been sitting in the car, staring at the building lost in my own thoughts. I can't believe that my baby might be pregnant by another guy. This shit hurts. The same dude that she swore up and down that she wasn't giving anything to ... Including her body.

It hurts my heart that I had to share her with someone else. I know that it's not exactly fair that I feel this way. I mean, yesterday night she just found out that I had been cheating on her. In my own defense, I had never meant to hurt her. That's why I was trying to get us out of Chicago quick as hell. I didn't want her to find out the shit that I was doing behind her back. Hell, I knew I fucked up. I just didn't know how to handle her cheating on me with Cameron. My baby was letting some dude taste her and put his lips on her. That shit fucked my brain up.

My jaw tightens as my phone rings loudly. I already know that most likely it's Mel calling me for the millionth time. I look at my phone screen and shake my head at the sight of her pretty face. Damn . . . I can't believe that my baby might not be carrying my child. I ignore the call and lean back in my seat. My life is so fucking stressful at times. I realize that I caused a lot of this shit, but my life feels so fucking off track right now. Mel is supposed to be here with me. Instead, I left her back home and decided to start life over. Without her.

Most might say that I'm being a hypocrite, because I did fuck Diamond behind her back. Well, I used protection with Diamond, because I knew better. Mel went and fucked Cameron and didn't bother using protection. Not only that, but she's been talking to him this whole damn time. Every single time that she told me that it was over, she had lied to me. And the worse part about it all is that she knew that she might be pregnant with his baby and let me get all excited and shit. She had the nerve to say that Kerri is foul for the shit she pulled behind Terrance's back, but in my book she's worse.

And let me not get started on Kerri's ass. Kerri is supposed to be my best friend. I looked at her like my little homey. She always had my back and looked out for me. I can't believe that she knew that Mel was pregnant by Cameron and didn't tell me. I feel betrayed and hurt by both my girls.

My phone rings again and I hit the ignore button. I don't really feel like talking to Melissa right now. I already know that she's been crying and the things that she will say. It's the same old shit. Cameron means nothing and she wants to be with me. I'm so passed the shit that happened, and all I want is a divorce. I can't believe that I got this big ass tattoo of her name across my chest. I was willing to do anything to show her that she's where my heart is at.

I hit my steering wheel angrily. I can't believe that we did this shit to each other. It will be easy to forgive and tell her to come join me, but I know myself. I know well enough to know that I can't handle the shit that she did behind my back. She thinks that I fucked up with the little shit that I did do . . . Well, I will most definitely be reckless now. It's just best for me to walk away completely. When her baby is born, I will take a DNA test. I just think that we need a little break from one another. All we seem to do is hurt each other. But damn . . . I love her ass like crazy.

I push open the car door and pop the trunk. I hate that I'm about to start my life without the one person that I've been making plans with. It feels different that Mel isn't around me. I slam the front door and make my way to my trunk and pull out my one box. I can't wait for Terrance to come through with the rest of my things. When I had spoke to him earlier, he told me that he will leave out in the middle of the night. He had some things to do. At least I can trust that Terrance will always come through for me. It's crazy the shit that Kerri did to him. I don't even know what the hell is going on between them. I didn't ask him, because that shit isn't my business. My business is back in Chicago, crying her eyes out.