4 - MELISSA

Melissa

"What if she makes you choose?" I close my locker and face him.

Jason shrugs a little and starts smiling. "If I have to choose, it's going to always be me and you."

I can't hide my smile, not even a little bit. He has just the right answer I need to hear. "You are going to be a very single man, if that's what you tell all your future girlfriends." And I meant those words, but I am happy knowing that.

He laughs at me and nods. "Yeah, but I'm sure none of them will ever match my Melly baby."

*****

I storm into the kitchen, after slamming the door. I can't believe that Jason was flirting with a girl right in front of where we stay. He just doesn't care how he acts. I understand that he told me that he doesn't want this relationship, but there are rules to this shit! You can't just flirt with someone! And then he continues to flirt with the girl, after he knows that I'm looking at him. I wonder if she even knows that he's married. I wonder when he met her. Damn . . . He just left Chicago yesterday and now he's in Atlanta trying to soil his oats. He better hope I don't pour hot grits on his ass, while he sleeps.

Jason walks into the house and looks at me briefly, before walking to the back. I follow behind him, wanting to get to the bottom of why he thinks he can behave so reckless.

"So, you ask me for a divorce, because you want to fuck whatever you see walking around?"

Jason doesn't say anything to me as he pulls his shirt off.

"Do she know that you're married?"

He walks pass me and heads to the bathroom, still without uttering a single word. I just stand there as he closes the bathroom door. A few seconds later, I hear the shower running.

I realize that he told me that I should go back home, but I didn't know that it will be like this between us. I thought maybe he missed me more than I had missed him. Right now I will take any part of him just to feel loved by him. When he kissed me earlier, I thought I felt something coming from him. Had I really changed my baby this much?

I pull my jeans down and step out of them. I take off my top and throw it down next to my jeans. I need to feel that he wants me just as badly as I want him. I walk to the bathroom and turn the knob, hoping that he didn't just lock me out. I breathe a sigh of relief, when the knob turns. I push the door open and step into the bathroom. I take my panties and bra off and toss them on the floor. I pull the shower curtain back half scared that he's going to reject me. I so badly need to feel his love in some type of way.

Jason eyes me as I step into the shower with him. I kiss his chest as the hot water falls down on my body. I usually don't give head to Jason, but I really feel like he needs this.

*****

I lay in the bed, on my back with my eyes on the ceiling. I can hear Jason snoring next to me. We have entirely too much space in between us. I'm so used to him trying to cuddle with me.

I hate that I'm left alone with my thoughts about our relationship. I feel so confused on what I should do. Part of me wants to stick it out, because most of this is my fault. The other part of me just wants to run away, because it will be easier emotionally to deal with Jason.

I wipe a tear, trying to escape my eye. I hate my life so much right now. I roll over to my side and face Jason. I watch his chest heave up and down. He has a tiny smile on his face, and he looks so peaceful. He's probably having a dream about me being back in Chicago. I reach over and put my hand over his heart, keeping my eyes on his face.

Jason opens his eyes a little at me touching his bare chest. We share eye contact for a second, and I notice that his eyes go to my lips. I bite the inside of my lip, feeling nervous. He lower his eyes more, taking in his shirt that I have on. His eyes dart back to mine, and I can see that he wants me. I knew I had felt that he was still in love with me.

I sit up in the bed and pull the shirt over my body, setting my breasts free. I position myself on top of him, straddling him. Jason doesn't say anything to me, but I can tell that he swallowed hard.

"I love you." I whisper softly.

I trace his tattoo, my name. Jason sits up in the bed and grab the back of my neck, bringing me to him.

I let out a soft moan. He turns me on with just touching me. The moment he kisses my collarbone, I close my eyes. "Jason . . . "

"I love you more." He says the words that I've been dreaming about in the last day or so.

"I love you more." I begin to feel very vulnerable. I'm already a freakin' mess from all the events that happened, but this is making me feel like mush.

He traces his fingers along my panty line, and I keep my eyes closed.

"I said it first, baby." Jason whispers into my ear.

His warm breath against my skin is enough to remind myself to keep breathing. Catching me completely off guard, Jason flips me over on the bed. He kneels between my legs and pulls off my panties. I watch as he pulls off his boxers, while keeping his eyes on me. I can feel myself getting wet at just the sight of him.

Jason pushes my legs to the side and kisses my lips. His hands squeezes my thighs as he pushes himself inside me.