14 - MELISSA

Melissa

"What the hell, Mel? You said it wasn't a date, but you're up in there wrapped in dude's arms."

We are now face to face. "Really, Jason? It wasn't a date, but now it is, because you've decided to invite Leslie."

"I mean, you didn't tell me that you invited someone to our date."

"Our date?"

He shakes his head at me. "Come on, Mel, stop it. You know I take you to the movies, and you take me to the movies. It's been our tradition for the last two years. Now you got this Aaron kid touching you all over."

I laugh at his exaggeration.

"It's not funny, Mel. I'm not laughing."

*****

I lay in Cameron's arms with my eyes closed, listening to the television. We're laying in bed and supposed to be watching a movie together. Cameron is laying on his back and I have my head on his chest.

"Baby, you sleepy?" Cameron asks.

"A little." I put my leg over his and wrap my arms around his waist like he's a body pillow.

I feel Cameron's lips on my forehead. I smile a little from the touch of his lips on my forehead. He kisses my nose and I giggle, lifting my face up a little, so that he can kiss my lips. Cameron gives me a light kiss on the lips, and I lay my head back on his chest.

Cameron clears his throat a little and begins rubbing my thigh. I move my hand down his chest to his boxers. I kiss Cameron's chest, lightly. I climb on top of his lap, placing tiny kisses on his chest. I open my eyes as I sit back upright on his lap. I pull my tank top off and fling it around the room. I lean back onto Cameron's chest and kiss him lips, passionately.

I can feel his hands massaging my back as he holds me against his chest. He moves his body underneath mine as his tongue dominates mine. I break the kiss with him and take a deep breath as though I'm fighting for air. I touch the side of Cameron's face.

"Are you mad at me?" I know that he's hurt, but I want to know his feelings. Jason and I used to talk all the time. He used to open to me all the time about how he felt. He held nothing back.

"Mad? No. I could never be mad at you." He answers with honesty in his voice. "Are you mad at me?"

"For what?"

"Me and your friend getting into it."

I smile at him, mentioning this. "Don't worry. Most people get into it with her."

He continues rubbing my lower back, and I grab his hand. "I told you that I'm ticklish."

Cameron doesn't say anything as he tries to kiss my lips again. I mush him in the face, playfully.

"Your breath stinks." I tease him.

Cameron laughs and sits up in the bed. "Give me a kiss."

The moment he says these four words I think about Jason. I give Cameron a weak smile and grab his chin, kissing him square on the lips. Cameron grabs the back of my neck and tongue wrestle with me. I giggle against his lips, trying to push him in the chest.

Cameron presses his forehead against mine. "If we have a daughter, I hope that she's as beautiful as you."

I just continue to look in his eyes, trying to take my thoughts off Jason. Cameron interwine his fingers with mine.

"What will you want to name her?"

"We can think about it."

I put my arms around his neck and give him a peck on the lips. "I love you."