20 - KERRI

Kerri

Jason had decided to take me out for lunch, after taking his little whatever the hell she is to work. I decided to use this time to grill the hell out of him. I love the boy, but at times I'm not sure all his brain cells are working. I just think that he's trying to move on so damn fast from her. And just talking to Mel, I know that she's still in love with him just as well.

I look over my menu at Jason and he is looking at his phone. This is the third time that I caught him browsing through his phone. He doesn't know that I know, but I know that he's looking at pictures of him and Mel. He's so fucking stupid. Men and their damn pride. I can't understand why they can't get their shit together. Hell, they both fucked up.

"You're a fucking idiot." I say, taking a sip of my water.

Jason doesn't say anything as he sets his phone on the table. "Says the girl who fucked up and trying to run all the way here from her problems."

I raise an eyebrow to this. He is such an ass for mentioning Terrance. "Whatever."

He grins a little. "You stay out of mine, and I'll stay out of yours."

I roll my eyes. "Tell me about Anna."

"Her name is Ashlee."

He sounds so fucking serious. "You got feelings?"

Jason shrugs a little. Of course he doesn't have feelings. He's looking for a girl to replace Melissa. There's only one Melissa.

"You got feelings?" Jason throws my question back at me. He looks at me with his eyes slightly squinted.

I swear that I hate him. "Yeah, but whatever. I spoke to her." I look at him to see a reaction.

He doesn't say anything. Instead, he goes through his phone again. The waitress brings our food to the table and Jason thanks her quietly. She walks away, but not before winking at Jason.

"Have you fucked Ashlee?" I ask him, wanting to know how far they went.

He shakes his head. "Nope. I can thank you for that though."

I smile. "You're welcome." I turn serious again. "You know that you're going to end up hurting that girl at the end of the day. We both know that you and Mel are going to get back together."

"She's with Cameron, but I don't want her anymore anyway."

"So, if that's the case, why haven't you filed for a divorce?" I quiz him.

Jason cuts his eyes at me. I can tell that I hit a sensitive spot, but I really don't care.

"You two are so stubborn."

"So are you and Terrance. Why did you tell him that you were riding with Antonio? Even after everything going on between you two, you still found the need to fuck with his head more?"

I shrug a little. "No. I didn't mean for the conversation to go that way. I went to his house to apologize and everything went bad. He told me that it's over for real this time."

"I'll talk to him."

I knew that he would say this, but I really don't think it matters. I think it's time that I move on from Terrance. Terrance will never be able to be in a long distance relationship with me. He loves ass too much.