48 - MELISSA 💚

Melissa

"I don't want us to be like them, Mel. Don't get me wrong. I love Kerri like a little sister, but I want us to always be friends and be able to talk with one another. I'm not just your man, I'm your best friend."

I smile too hard at his words. He's my man. "We won't be them."

"Can I come over?"

I look at the time on my phone. It's only nine o'clock at night. "My mom is going to leave for work in another hour. I'll put the key under the mat for you."

"Alright, I will see you later, baby. I love you, Melissa."

I begin blushing. It's something about the way that he says that to me that doesn't get old. "I love you more, Jason Scott."

He chuckles at me, and I end the call.

*****

"Jas . . . . son!" I moan loudly into his ear as he pumps slowly in and out of me. He gently bites the side of my neck. "Baby . . . " I hiss at him. I sink my teeth into his shoulder, closing my eyes.

"I love you, baby." He says, before biting my ear lobe. "I want you."

"I love you more."

"We know damn well I said it first." He says in a deep quiet voice, squeezing my thighs.

We've been going at it for about a couple hours now and it doesn't seem like we'll be stopping anytime too soon. I've really missed sex with Jason. I used to think that Cameron and Jason were both good in bed, but did things differently. Hands down, Jason is my best.

I move my body with his, grabbing the back of his neck. Jason moves his head down as he grabs my breasts with his mouth. He sucks on it hard as he massages the other one with his hand. I yell out in pain, trying to move up on the bed, but his body is too heavy on top of mine.

I already know that he's been putting hickeys on every inch of my damn body. There's hickeys on my neck, thighs, breasts, shoulders, arms, ass, and anywhere that he can put a hickey . . . This boy is definitely leaving his mark, and I'm not even mad at him. I've been leaving my mark on him also. I just haven't had the chance to put it in too many spots.

I squeeze my legs against his body as I cum for the third time tonight. My legs tremble out of control as Jason continues to love me down. He strokes deep inside of me, ignoring the fact that my whole body is trembling. He has always been the best lover.

"Get on top, baby." He kisses my chin and then my lips.

I honestly don't think that I can even move much. I just nod my head. Before I can move my body, Jason puts his arms around me and rolls us over, so that he is laying on the bottom and I'm on top. I sit up on him and moan instantly. Jason squeezes my butt as I begin rolling my hips on him.

Cameron and I don't even make love like this. Jason is the only one that I make love like this with. What was I thinking by being with Cameron? I mean, I had always knew that Cameron couldn't replace Jason. I just didn't realize that I couldn't be happy with anyone, but Jason. Tears fill my eyes as I move my body on top of his.

Jason looks into my eyes and sits all the way up on the bed. His kisses my tears and then my lips.

"I'm sorry." He whispers into my ear. "I love you so much, Mel."

I put my arms around his neck, resting my elbows on his shoulders and playing with his tiny curls. His hair is growing back, but his hair always grew back fast, when he got it cut.