45 - JASON

Jason

I saw her the moment that she walked into my backyard with him. I stood back and watch as he obviously said something that had upset her. I really don't like this dude. I watch as Mel walks away from him, but he grabs her back into his arms and says something quietly to her. Damn, my baby doesn't look happy at all.

Ashlee walks up to me, bringing me a cup of lemonade. "Hey, you. Are you going to dance a little?"

I shake my head, taking the glass away from her. I relax in my seat, looking behind her to continue looking at Mel and Cameron as they argue about something quietly. I don't even know why she felt obligated to bring him.

Mel looks so pretty right now. I admire her legs in her short shorts and lick my lips a little. I've been fantasizing about having her in the worse way. My eyes roam over her belly that has grown so much in the past month. I rip my eyes off her the moment that Cameron makes eye contact with me. I'm not trying to argue with him at my party. I'm sure that he knows that I want her back, but Mel and I haven't had the chance to talk about it. After my first attempt, I really don't know how to approach her on this topic. She shot me down hard as hell at the beach.

I have done some foul shit to her, when we broke up. I'm just glad that we're at least talking to one another.

I turn to Ashlee who is dancing on the side. I'm a sucker for a girl that knows how to move. I didn't even know that she could dance, because we haven't been anywhere that she could show off her moves. I bite my bottom lip as I keep my attention on her. I would so love for her to strip for me later. If I had enough energy, I would gladly dance with her.

I watch as she turns around, so that her ass is facing me. She tosses me a look over her shoulder and gives me a tiny smile. I gesture with my hand that I want her to come closer to me. I want her to give me a lap dance. She takes the hint and next thing I know she is twerking on me. Damn . . . I can just bite her ass. If my parents weren't running in and out the house, I would do some dirty shit to her. I smack her ass and she tosses me a look.

I look pass her to see that Mel is staring at us. I suddenly feel like I'm doing something very wrong. I put my arm around her waist and pull her down onto my lap. Ashlee giggles as she tries to keep herself from falling on me.

"Baby, you can't be shaking your ass-sets out here like that. I don't even know if I can put you to sleep."

"Maybe I can put you to sleep." She puts her finger underneath my chin and kisses my lips. "I missed you so much, Jason."

"I missed you too." I don't know why the hell I am lying to her. I pulled her down on me, so that I wouldn't upset Mel. The only girl who I've thought about is Melissa.

Ashlee stares deep into my eyes. "Jason, I was going to wait until later to say this, but I - - -"

"Ash, baby, can you check with my dad about what time the food will be ready?" I interrupt her. I already know that she is going to tell me that she loves me. I can never tell her that I love her back, because my heart belongs to Mel.

She nods with disappointment in her eyes. "Yeah, baby. Anything."

"Thanks." I smack her ass playfully as she walks away.

I bring my attention back to Mel, who is looking bored as Cameron talks with her. She makes eye contact with me and forces a smile on her pretty face.

I pull my phone from out of my pocket and send her a message.

Hey, can I get a dance in my basement?? PUHLEASE.

The moment that I hit send, I prepare myself for rejection. I watch as she digs in her purse to find her phone. She looks at the screen and then looks right at me with a genuine smile on her face. It's good to know that I can still bring a smile to her face. I watch as she texts something. My phone beeps with a message, and I quickly look at it.

Dont think so. Cameron has an attitude.

I'm about to put my phone away, trying not to show my disappointment, when another message pops up on my phone from her.

But tonight around ten I can come back and give you that dance. ;)

Deal. Can you wear that?

I watch as her eyes widen at my text. I laugh as she looks up at me. She puts her phone away, when Cameron looks over at me. I make eye contact with him with a small grin on my face. Cameron frowns at me and looks away, turning his attention back to Mel.

Whenever I do get heal all the way, I'm going to beat the sweat out that boy. Yeah, Mel told me that he is putting his cousin in jail for me, but the shit between us is personal.

Ashlee walks up to me with a plate full of rib tips, dressing, potato salad, spaghetti, and greens on a plate. "I brought you a plate over."

"That's a lot of food, baby."

"We can share, then."

My phone beeps with a message, and I quickly look at the messages that's from Mel.

We bout to leave now. I will c u tonight and I will bring your gift with me.

I look up at the spot her and Cameron were standing at moments ago, but they are gone. I suddenly feel sad. She wasn't even here that long. I know that she must have left, because of Cameron. Well, she said that she will see me later tonight. Little does she know that she will be spending the night with me. Fuck Cameron. I'm her husband.

I watch as Ashlee eats a little of the potato salad. I don't have any idea what I'm going to do with her tonight. She supposed to be in town, until Wednesday. That's three days from now. I'll have to figure that out later.