29 - MELISSA

Melissa

Jason grabs a pair of headphones, putting them over my ears. He scans a compact disc and plays Jon B, I do (Watchu Say Boo). I grin at him, because he's so old spirited.

I blush as he looks at me, nodding his head to the song. He goes back to looking through the music selection. I stare at Jason not being able to keep myself from wanting him. He's so damn handsome, without trying. I watch as Kerri and Terrance walk away to check out the other aisles of music.

Jason pulls me into his arms and takes my headphones off. "Now I can get that dance."

"You did get your dance."

"It was interrupted by your boyfriend."

Boyfriend? "Or maybe your girlfriend. Depends on how you want to look at it."

He puts my headphones back on and puts on a some headphones. He browses the compact discs selection as I wait patiently for him to play a song for us. He smiles at me and scans a compact disc. I smile, when I Love You This Big blasts into my ears. I'm not into country songs too much, but this is one that I love. He puts his arms around me, and we start moving slowly to the song. I look up at him, and he kisses my forehead.

*****

I sit in the tub with Cameron, listening to the words to the song I do. I desperately wish that Jason didn't come to my mind, when hearing this song. I remember the day just like yesterday of us at Music Palace, slow dancing in the aisle to this song. When this song came on, my heart automatically began breaking. I guess I'm over him as long as there's no songs, or anything to remind me of him.

I close my eyes, relaxing against Cameron's body as he rubs my stomach. We've been soaking in the tub for the last twenty minutes, enjoying one another. Momentarily, it feels as though I lost all my thoughts as I listen to the song.

"How you feel, baby?" Cameron questions me as the song comes to an end.

"How do you feel?" I have never asked him this question. I just figured that he would share with me how he feels, if he wanted me to know.

Cameron is quiet for a moment, I guess pondering over my question. "For the most part, I'm happy." He finally says, quietly. "You still didn't answer my question. How do you feel? You're so quiet."

It's that damn song. I think to myself, putting my hand on top of his on my stomach. "I feel perfect."

"Do you want to go to the phone shop tomorrow?"

"Yes."

A couple days ago, I had accidentally dropped my phone in the toilet. I've been without a phone, since then. I really don't care, because there are only a handful of people that I keep in touch with. When my phone fell in the toilet, I took it as a sign that it was time to get a new number. To finally let him go in every aspect of my life.

"Baby, I'm ready to get out the tub." I turn my head to look at him.

Cameron has a silly grin on his face as he stands up and gets out the tub. I hold my hand out for him to help me up. Cameron wraps a towel around his waist, before grabbing my hand and helping me out the tub. He quickly grabs a towel and puts it around my body. I give him a smile, knowing that I'm hella spoiled. I take Cameron's hand in mine and walk out the bathroom.

"I'm going to give you a massage, before you go to work tonight." I say to him as we walk into our bedroom.

Cameron has to go to work at the club tonight. He wanted me to go with him, but I really don't feel like staying up, waiting for him to get off.