dally x fem y/n: 🖤💜 dangerous games🖤💜

Y/n p.o.v

Today was like any other day; but only I just moved to Las Vegas with my boyfriend, and today I wanted to explore the new city and the environment. Dally was out working with the gang, so I had the day to myself. And of course he gave me his credit cards, just in case I wanna buy something.

So I walked around the city with Louis Vinton, Gucci, Chanel, and Prada shopping bags. My heels cluck against the payment sidewalk; and y purse on my shoulder.
Before heading home- I decided to walk to a coffee shop for a quick break to get off my feet; as I walked some other man I didn't know caught up to me. This wasn't gonna be normal day as I thought.

He caught up to me and grabbed my shoulder, I turned to look at this bastard. He looked near middle age- around 46 going 50. He's ugly too.

"Ma'am.." (creep)

"Can I help u sir?"

"I just wanna say u look, very, very, attractive in that dress." (Creep)

"Thank u, I know"

I wore a skin tight black dress that hugged my curves, and it stopped above my knees. It had no straps- more likely cut around my chest. Yes,  i did have a black sun hat and sun glasses to match.

"How about u and me suga, go home.. and have some fun." (Creep)

I tilted my shades down, and raise a eyebrow looking at him- he gave a very cring and creepy smile.

"Excuse me?"

"U heard me cutie..me and you alone together~ we could make great chemistry together~" (creepy)

This man was bold enough to grabbed my chest. I slapped him till this man almost fall backwards; he glared at me when I turned him down and told him I have a man. So he decided to make things worse for him self and punch me in my eye, till the shades broke. My eye hurt so bad; but I could still see. Of course I had to get my lick back, I just.. slammed his face into the concrete till his nose broke.

But.. I was worry about everyone watching- I was worried about this man. After dally gets down with him. But I took the man's wallet- take his money and left. But I called dally first.

Dally p.o.v

Life was like a dream as living as one of the most powerful bosses in the world, along with the gang as mafia bosses themselves. Pony and Johnny really did grow over time, but sometimes I never thought soda was be a mafia boss. Cuz he's so nice. At times. I was leaning back in my chair with my feet proped up on the desk, smoking a cigarette.

While two-bit drank beer, while Steve and the others played pole. I sighed taking a puff from my cigarette, and taking a sip of whiskey. Then my phone rang, I looked at it and chuckled. Y/n. Of course I answered.

"Hi doll face"

"Dallas-" (y/n)

"Hey, hey what's wrong?"

Listing to her tone of voice, sounds like she's crying. I hates to see, or hear her cry. Pony and the others looked up at me. Siting up staring in the chair, I leaned against the desk listening to every word y/n spoke.

"Some Creep touched my chest, and he punched me in my eye when I said im not going home with him. (Y/n)

"Okay, okay doll face.. calm down. Do u know this man's name?"