Sixty Four // After Parties

[rewritten]

Here is the next chapter!

Enjoy! ;)

<><><><><><><><><><>

Caitlin's P.O.V

"Okay, so explain to us the situation one more time." Julie said, leaning against the back of the seat. I looked over at Liz in the dimly lit car, waiting to hear her explanation. We were on our way to a club that the X Factor had rented out for the acts, the artists we've performed with, and then a whole list of A List celebrities that were coming as well. The party tomorrow night was going to be even bigger and I couldn't wait for either of them.

Even if we do lose tomorrow night, I'm confident in the fact that we will get signed. Simon would be stupid not to. We have a large fanbase that's growing every single day. I receive at least a thousand tweets a day and I knew the girls received the same amount of treatment from our fans. Not only that, but we have to be escorted whenever we leave the hotel. Even right now, we have two security men with us. There's more at the club, but we are still be escorting us. I'd like to believe that we were in high demand right now, which is ridiculous- being that we are in a singing competition. But it seemed that way and I loved it.

I heard Liz sigh and crossed my legs, waiting for her to talk. "Okay, here goes. On Monday, after playing truth or dare and you kissed me, Niall got all mad, remember? Well I went after him to make sure he was okay because I love him a ton and I wanted to make sure he was okay. Well, we were talking and then I hugged him and then he asked if he could kiss me and I was like 'hell yeah' but of course I didn't actually say that, that would've been weird. But we kissed twice and then I ran out of the room because I got nervous and felt like it was all a trick. Then he asked if we could talk at the after party tonight and I said yes." She finally finished.

It was quiet for a second, the girls and I looking around at each other. After a few seconds passed, Julie spoke up. "I think that someone's going to get a boyfriend tonight. Now I'm going to be the only single one." She said, faking a pout.

"How are things with you and Marty, by the way?" Liz asked.

I shrugged. "We've been busy a lot with the finals, but we try to make time for each other. We text a lot and I like him a lot, so it's going great. We've only been dating for about three weeks, so it's not like it's that serious."

"Maybe you two will get married." Julie laughed loudly.

"As if. I'm nineteen, I don't want to think about marriage until I'm at least thirty." I said, laughing.

"I'd get married now if I could." Liz said, nodding her head slowly as if she was in thought. I cocked an eyebrow, surprised by how easily she would give up her single like. "Not to someone that I don't really, really love. But if he was my best friend and I knew that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with, what's the point of waiting?" Liz said.

"Eh, I see your point. But I'd rather wait until I'm thirty." I said.

We all laughed at the conversation that was taking place. It's not like it was funny, but because we were nervous and excited and none of us knew what to do with it.

<><>

"Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God, oh my God. You'll never guess who I just ran into." Liz said, coming out of nowhere and grabbing my hand. I nearly spilt my drink, but I caught it in time. I looked up at Josh, excusing myself and looking towards Liz. I asked who, and waited as she smiled widely. "Katy freaking Perry. It was so weird. She came up to me and was like, 'hey so you're Liz Johnston. I've heard and seen a lot about you' and then I was like 'what the hell?' and oh my God I freaked out and blabbed about how thankful I was that she said yes at Niall's audition." Liz said.

I laughed loudly, my eyes closing as I did. "Oh Lizzie, leave it to you to bring out your obsession in the worst times. And I know what you're going to say, and it isn't a life style. Aren't you supposed to be talking with Niall anyway? Or did you already? Are you two dating yet?" I asked.

"I can't find him anywhere. Neither can Louis, who was helping me look. But I also ran into Taylor Swift and then Miley Cyrus and I can't believe that this if my life." Liz said. I laughed, nodding my head in agreement.

"I know, but I really like it." I said, "I'm going to try and find Marty. I think I saw him by the bar. I'll see you in a little bit, go and find Niall." I told her.

"I'll try. If you see him, tell him to come find me." Liz said.

I nodded before we both walked away, heading in opposite directions. I know that I've seen Marty around here somewhere, but I couldn't find him right now. The lights were dimmed and the music was loud, so it was a little hard to focus. Especially when I had random people and celebrities stopping me every five seconds to say a congratulations. I loved the attention, I've always loved attention being on me, but all I wanted to do was find Marty and spend my free time with him.

I had run into Julie and Harry, both goofing off and doing things that they probably shouldn't have. But I quickly ignored their childish behaviors and went on with my search for Marty.

Finding him was tricky, but when I did, he wasn't alone. He was sitting with a girl that I didn't recognize, but I could easily tell that she was a model. I bit my lip to keep my jealousy from growing. I started walking towards them. I stopped short when I saw her running her hand up his arm, and him smiling. My eyes narrowed when I watched him lean in a kiss her.

I quickly talked towards them, grabbing the drink that was on the table and throwing it on his face. He jumped back in surprise and looked at me, his eyes widening when he saw me. His mouth opened to say something, but I held up my hand. "Save it. I don't want to hear anything that comes from your mouth. Honestly Marty! I thought that you were better than this. You're such a cheater, how could you?" I asked.

"Caitlin I-"

"No!" I said, shoving him backwards as he tried to stand. "You don't get to do that. You can't just do this to someone. What's wrong with you?" I nearly yelled. The more I spoke, the angrier I got and the angrier I got, the more tears burned in my eyes.

"I'm sorry, I do-"

"Shut the hell up. I hate you. I literally hate you. God, and I was just saying how much I liked our relationship. God, what an idiot I was." I said, trying my best not to cry in front of him. "Whatever the fuck we had, it's over. You ruined it with this girl. And hun, he's not worth it. He's a fuck up that cheats on girls. Don't waste your time." I said.

I turned around, my eyes meeting Liz's. She must have been standing behind me the entire time. A sympathetic smile crossed her face and she walked over to me, wrapping her arms around me and pulling me to her side. The tears that I had been trying to hold back were now falling down my cheeks and she tried her best to help me.

"Shh, it's okay. Come on, let's go back to the hotel." She said. "We've just got to find Julie and then we'll get out of here." She said.

"I-I don't want to r-ruin your night." I cried.

"It's fine, it's fine. You're more important than a night. Look, there she is. I'll be right back, stay here." Liz said. I nodded and watched as she walked away.

She was walking towards Julie when someone grabbed her hand, and that someone was Niall. They talked for a few seconds before they both looked back at me. I looked away, wiping my eyes. I looked back at them to see Niall nodding and saying something. Liz smiled and squeezed his hand before walking towards Julie. Niall looked at her and I wanted to laugh at how he looked at her with so much fondness. It was so obvious that he liked her and I found myself envious of it. Why couldn't Marty like me like that?

<><><><><><><><><>

There's the chapter. I feel bad for Caitlin ://

Please VOTE and COMMENT my lil' Gummy Worms, it means the world to me

~ Amanda xx

--Pic above is their club outfits