Twenty Six // Meetings

[rewritten]

Here is the next chapter!

Enjoy!

<><><><><><><><> 

Niall's P.O.V

My eyes slowly opened, adjusting to the brightness that suddenly filled my room. I groaned loudly and pulled the covers up and over my head, not ready to face the day ahead of me. I was so tired and all I wanted to do was go back to sleep, where the cruel world couldn't get its hands on me. I was up so late last night, reading through all the hate that was sent my way. I know it's not healthy to do it, but it was an addiction to me. I had to know what they were saying about me, good or bad.

I heard footsteps walking towards me before the warm covers were ripped off my body and the cold air hit my skin. I hissed at the coldness and brightness, grabbing my pillow and pulling it over my head. I heard a chuckle and the next thing I know, hands were pressing onto my stomach. I squirmed away from the tickling hands and rolled to the other side of the bed, looking up at the asshole that decided to ruin my day this earlier.

"Ugh, fuck off Zayn." I said, putting my head down on the other pillow to block out the light. I heard him sigh and the bed dip down, letting me know that he was sitting.

"C'mon Niall, you've got to get up. It's almost noon." Zayn said.

"And shockingly you're awake." I said, my voice muffled from the pillow. This time I heard him laugh and I knew he was running a hand through his morning - I'm sorry, almost afternoon - stubble.

"Yeah, because I'm planning on having a life today. We have the meeting with Simon later today, are you going to at least shower before we go?" He asked.

"I don't know," I whined, not having the energy to do anything. "Can't you just tell Simon that I'm sick?" I said, letting out a few fake coughs.

"The fans haven't seen you in a few weeks and they are worried." Zayn said, I snorted. If they were worried they wouldn't be sending me all the hate. "You should at least let them see you again." He finished.

I sighed and rolled around on my back, looking up at the ceiling. I know that Zayn is right. I should go out and let the fans know that I'm alive and that their bitter words haven't put me down. Of course, they have, but I don't want them to know that. There were the true fans that really did support me and haven't sent any hate, and for them I would make an appearance. The fans that defend me on Twitter, the ones that start fights just protecting me, this would be for them.

"Alright, alright. I'll go. Just, get out so I can start getting ready." I told him. Zayn smiled and patted my shoulder before standing up. As he was walking out the door I called out to him. "Oh and Zayn, thanks for letting me stay here for a little while." I said.

"Be out by tonight." He said as he left, closing the door behind him.

I laughed, shaking my head. "Love you too, bro." I yelled. I heard his laughter beginning to grow quieter and quieter until I couldn't hear it anymore. Once I was sure that he was gone, I groaned and fell back onto the bed, not ready to start my day just yet.

<><> 

I looked in the mirror one last time, making sure that there was nothing that could be hated on. I tried my best to look as good as Harry would, or any of the other guys. They all look good and they all get noticed for it. But the fans never really notice my looks, though I wouldn't want them too.

I had decided that looking more casual would be the best way to go. I was just in a pair of blue jeans and a white shirt, with a pair of black sunglasses. I had just dyed my hair the other week and it was all blond, no roots coming through yet. I knew it wasn't enough for the fans though, it would never be enough.