Forty One // Arriving In L.A

[rewritten]

Here is the next chapter! It's gonna be a little shorter than usual. Sorreh

Enjoy!

<><><><><><><><> 

Julie's P.O.V

Arriving in L.A was something that I only could have dreamed about. I never imagined getting as far as the live shows, and this was a dream come true to me. I had a lot to work for, the girls and I had a lot to work for. It wasn't going to be easy, I know that for sure. This first week alone was going to be a hard week. We had to begin rehearsals for the first live show and I knew that it wasn't going to be easy.

But that was exactly what I wanted. I didn't need easy, I just needed possible. Because if it was possible, I knew that I would be able to do it. With the girls at my side, I knew that we would be unstoppable.

Speaking of the girls, meeting up with them was amazing. I was so excited to be with them again, I had missed them so much. We spent nearly a month apart since the judges homes and I'm pretty sure that I went through withdrawal from them. It was crazy to think that we didn't get along in the very beginning. Of course that was my fault, but who cares?

The contestants hotel was full of life when I first arrived. Liz had already been there when I got there, so she had met me out by the steps. Obviously Beck was with her since he can't go five minutes without her, but it was nice to see him too. I don't think that Liz could have any more excited to see me, she nearly knocked me over with how fast that she was running. Cameras were on us the entire time so luckily we didn't fall over.

Seeing Caitlin again was just as amazing. She was a ball of energy as soon as she got out of the car and it was hilarious to see her bouncing back and forth between Liz and I. I think that everyone had found it comical to watch her. I've got to admit, I'm glad that it was me who she was so excited to see instead of someone else.

A few hours after we were reunited and we were all settled in, dinner was called. All sixteen acts were being taken out to eat at a local pizzeria. There were more than sixteen people though, being that the groups consisted of more than one person- obviously. Someone from the X Factor had rented out the entire area and we were allowed to do whatever we wanted.

I was sitting with Caitlin, eating the crust to the pizza I had already finished. Liz's empty plate was to the left of mine, though her chair was empty. She had moved over to where Beck was sitting and was talking with him. They were cute together, I do admit it. I really hope that they get together eventually. I feel like they would be the perfect couple. They get on so well, I wish they would get together. Caitlin disagrees with me though, she believes that Liz would look better with Niall Horan. As if.

"So, I still think that Beck and Liz would be cute together." I said, putting the rest of my crust onto the plate.

"No way. How many times do I have to tell you, Niz is where it's at. Now come on, I wanna talk to some of my friends here. You should get around and talk too." Caitlin said, setting her cup down. "You can't pretend to be so tough all the time, let's get you some friends."

I sighed, "Fine, but I'm not going to be happy about it."

<><> 

Niall's P.O.V                                               

The annoying sound of my alarm clock woke me from my slumber and I groaned as I opened my eyes, looking into the dark room. My still beeping clock caught my attention once again and I reached over, grabbing my phone. I couldn't help but notice the time as I turned off my clock and the white letters read that it was twelve fifty. I normally would've been up at this time but I was just exhausted after the long day. The boys thought that I needed a day of cheering up, which was basically at another pub.