Thirty Six // Tourists For The Day

[rewritten]

Here is the next chapter!

Enjoy!

<><><><><><><> 

Caitlin's P.O.V

"I am not climbing up that." I said, stretching my neck up to see the top of the Eiffel Tower.

It was Friday, which was the one free day that we had off. The girls and I decided to head out and do so tourism for the day, and we ended at one of the most famous trademark that France has going for itself. The boys from One Step also joined us, claiming 'that three pretty girls shouldn't be out on their own in a foreign country'. I didn't mind them coming, they were actually cute and really sweet. Especially Marty, he's adorable.

"C'mon Red," Marty said, using the nickname he's given me already. "There are elevators."

"Thank God. I thought that there were stairs. I would not climb that, not in these heels." I said, shaking my head.

"You wanna talk about heels? Try these three inches." Julie said, looking down at me. Her heels were rather big. I would not walk around in those types of shoes, they look like death.

"I would just like to point out that there are such things as sneakers." Liz said, pointing towards the British flag converse that she was wearing. They were cute, but they were obviously old. I would probably wear them, but I like to look cute. Oh jeez, that sounded horrible. Thank God Liz cannot read my thoughts.

"But then we'd be copying you, besides, I need to look stylish. Sneakers would not look good with this outfit." Julie said.

"Oh my God, can we stop talking about outfits and clothes? Who the hell cares, they are just clothes. Let's go, I want to actually see France instead of argue about clothes." Liz whined.

"Finally, a girl who doesn't care about clothes!" Sam yelled, throwing his arm around Liz's shoulders. "Now seriously, let's go." He said.

The seven of us began to make our way towards the tourist attraction, talking amongst ourselves. I was walking with Julie, listening to her talking about how excited she was to sing in front of Simon on Sunday. We were picking our song tomorrow and working with Gale nearly all day. I was excited too, but I didn't want to think of the work that we would be doing tomorrow. It was going to be busy, that's all I know.

By the time that the elevator doors open and let us out into the tower, I was restless. Being packed into an elevator with seven people was not something that I liked, nor would I chose to do. So as soon as I was able to get out of the elevator, I was out. I was by the railing as soon as possible, looking out into the city.

It was beautiful to say the least. It was so pretty and picture perfect. I pulled out my phone and started to take a few pictures before I turned to Liz and Julie, telling them to smile. I snapped a picture of them before they could protest. That didn't stop them though, Liz was quick to protest, claiming that she looked horrible and should not be in a picture. I of course ignored her, already in love with the picture of my two best friends. I quickly sent it to my third best friend; Brendon. I miss him so much, I really do.

"Wow," Marty said as he came over to stand next to me.

"Yeah, it's beautiful." I agreed with him, sliding my phone back into my purse.

"Not as beautiful as you though." Marty said.

I laughed, feeling my cheeks heating up slightly. "Very cheesy, very cheesy indeed. Did you really just say that?" I asked through my fit of laughter.