Ninety Five // Plans And Second Dates

[rewritten]

Here is the next chapter! It's gonna be real shitty okay im sorry

Enjoy!

*Please read Author's Note*

<><><><><><><><><>

Caitlin's P.O.V

"Hey you guys," Liz said as she walked out of the hotel's bathroom with the help of her crutches. She had been Skyping her parents in there, privately so that Julie and I didn't bother her. "So usually my entire family gets together for Thanksgiving. Since last year it was at my aunts and I wasn't there, this year it's being held at my house. It hasn't been at my house in like, seven years, but my parents wanted to know if you wanted to come and celebrate with us. I'm planning on asking Niall too, but I wanted to know if you wanted to come first?"

I looked over at Julie, watching as she picked at the black nail polish that coated her nails. I knew that she didn't have to best relationship with her family, aside from her aunt. I assumed that she would want to go with Liz and her family, why wouldn't she? I, on the other hand, would be a little bit harder to persuade. I do want to go with her and spend Thanksgiving with her family, but I wouldn't know how to tell my parents. I suppose that they wouldn't mind, they should be getting used to me being away for long periods of time.

"I'm down, since my family doesn't do much for the holiday. When would be flying out to Maine?" Julie asked.

"Probably the weekend before and then I'll stay till after Christmas, so I wouldn't see you for a while. But yeah, that's the plan I guess. Still not totally positive what Niall wants to do over Christmas but we haven't even been together a year so I don't know." Liz shrugged, setting down the crutches and then hopping to our bed and lying down. I laughed quietly before speaking.

"I'll probably be able to come too, just gotta talk to my parents about it. Though I'm sure they'll be fine." I shrugged.

"Great, I can't wait then. Maybe this time I won't get stuck playing family football." Liz laughed. "Though I did cream my uncles and cousins."

<><>

Julie's P.O.V

Harry: hey

Julie: waddup

Harry: I'm doing a photoshoot for midnight memories rn

Julie: thats nice

Julie: too bad I don't care

Harry: You asked me 'waddup'

Julie: well what else was I supposed to say to 'hey' jeez what are you?

Harry: I was trying to be polite

Julie: yeah well you came off like a loser

Harry: I don't know why I invest my time in you

Julie: you know, you think that I'd care but...

Julie: I don't

Harry: You know you text with really bad grammar

Julie: idgaf

Harry: ANYWAY

Harry: So I waited to requested 3 days (and then some) to ask you out officially for a second date

Julie: congratulations

Harry: This is me asking. Would you give me the honor of gracing me with you presence for a second date?

Julie: what the fuck was that

Harry: I'm being polite

Julie: youve already tried that and you came off as a loser

Harry: So then how would you like me to ask you out?

Julie: idk but nothing like that girly shit

Harry: Oh right, that makes sense

Julie: mhm

Julie: go on

Harry: okay let me get into character

Julie: this could take awhile

Harry: Shut up

Julie: *shuts up*

Harry: Eyy you wanna hit up the club like weyhey

Harry: Sorry I thought I could pull off weyhey

Julie: you thought wrong

Julie: BUT since you seem to persistent on getting a second date, I will 'grace you with my presence'

Harry: Sweet, I'll let you know the details love

Julie: k

<><><><><><><>

Idk why but I love the way that Julie treats Harry, it's hilarious

Okay so there's only going to be like, one chapter left. I really don't have much else planned until I start rewriting Brave, so yeah.

Please VOTE and COMMENT my lil' Gummy Worms, ilyssm

~ Amanda xx

--Gif above is of Harry, aw

ry Go4?��Ɉ�