Ninety One // Amps and Ankles

[rewritten]

Here is the next chapter!

Enjoy!

<><><><><><><>

Caitlin's P.O.V

The following few days were busy and I felt like I barely had time to breathe. We announced that we'd be releasing an alum at the end of November and the reaction to it was mind blowing. All three of our Twitters blew up in an insane amount and we had to do a ton of tweeting about it to get the promotion for it - per Nathan and George's request. That wasn't the only thing we did though.

We've had Skype meeting with Nathan and George about our album, which we also finally finished a few days ago. Now we were discussing names and things like that. We want to name the album after a song on the album, like many artists do. The title came easily to us, it was actually Julie who had the idea. She thought that since our best single was Brave we might as well name the album after it. Everyone loved the idea of it, so now there was only was last thing to do. With only a little under two months until our album officially drops, we need to do a photo shoot for it.

Obviously we've done a few photo shoots before, but nothing this big. I wasn't sure exactly what we were supposed to do, so when we got to the studio bright and early Saturday morning, the girls and I were quickly being told exactly what to do. We had already went through makeup and wardrobe, which took forever. And after this we would be meeting with Dylan to watch the final cut of the Fight Song music video, which would be exciting.

"Alright ladies," The photographer clapped his hands, "We are going to start off with Caitlin. Can you stand up by the blue back drop please, hun." Dave said. I jumped up from the seat and walked towards the back drop. I stood in the middle of the lights, waiting patiently for Dave to tell me what to do.

"Caitlin, sweetie, I'm going to take pictures and according to what Dylan wants, just do whatever. Okay? But smile as much as you can. Make yourself look sexy, desirable even. Sound easy?" Dave asked.

"Yup, I'm ready." I nodded my head.

I heard Liz whistle at me and I laughed, rolling my eyes at the blonde. As soon as Dave started taking pictures, I was modeling. I just did as many poses as I could think of, trying to make myself look hot and sexy. It was a little hard to do because I look like I'm fucking twelve years old, but I tried my best.

I could hear the girls laughing at me, and Liz's cackle was filling the small room. I only kept my smile on my face and finished taking pictures. Finally after a few more minutes and a few more poses, I was done and could sit out and watch the next person; Liz. Her face went red when she was standing in the middle of the room, a few lights on her as someone changed the blue back drop to pink.

"Liz, same as Caitlin. Ready?" Dave asked.

"Um, yeah." Liz laughed awkwardly.

Dave started taking pictures and Liz only smiled, looking as if she had a stick up her ass. I looked over at Julie, raising my eyebrows. "She needs our help." I said.

"Yeah, let's go." Julie said, standing up.

So for the next few minutes, Julie and I dramatically danced behind the camera, goofing off in order to make her feel like she isn't the only idiot in the room. Finally after another ten minutes of so many more pictures, Liz let loose and actually had fun. She laughed and did wacky poses, great poses that I'm sure will make the picture album that comes with the album.

Julie was next, who so easily posed for every camera. Liz and I couldn't help but make fun of her for it. She was the perfect pop star. She knew exactly what to do and when to do it. I admired it quite a bit and I wanted to try and copy her style. Not her clothing style, obviously, her clothes can be scary. But she knew how to be famous, I can tell you that and I wanted to learn everything she knew.