Seventy // The Meeting

[rewritten]

Here is the next chapter!

Enjoy!

<><><><><><><><><>

Julie's P.O.V

"I still can't believe that you're leaving in the middle of our meeting. We won't have any time to see each other after right now." I heard Liz say. I rolled my eyes at the almost couple and moved towards my bed, zipping up the last suitcase that I had. It was finally the morning that we leaved L.A. I wasn't happy about leaving, I wanted to stay in L.A. more than anything else in the world. I loved it here. But since we were going home for the holidays it wasn't too bad. I wanted to go and see my family, though my aunt was already here. I'd be meeting with her after the meeting, as well as Liz and Caitlin- they'll be meeting their families.

I pulled the suitcase from the bed and leaned it against it, then setting the next one next to it. As I was doing that, Niall was talking. "I know, it sucks. I wish I could move my flight but you're leaving for the airport right after the meeting, it wouldn't work anyway. But we've got each other's numbers now and we'll keep in touch. And I promise you, as soon as we are together I'll take you out on that date I promised you."

I looked over at Caitlin and laughed as she was pretending to puke. "Shut up Caitlin. And yeah, as soon as we're in the same place." Liz said.

Rolling my eyes again, I checked the time. My eyes widened a bit at the time and I quickly turned around, telling the girls that we had to go and that we were going to be late if we didn't leave now. That sent both the girls into a panic as we tried to grab our suitcases. We all had several, being that we've been here for four months straight. I put my back pack on, then my handbag, and then another bag, and then finally my suitcase. With difficulty, I slid my phone into my back pocket and started walking towards the door.

"You're lucky you have two extra hands." I told Liz as Niall grabbed her suitcase. Liz blushed and told him that he didn't have to. I didn't stick around for an answer, instead I walked over to the door and pulled it open with a lot of trouble. I walked down the hallway and pressed the button to the elevator with my elbow, waiting for it to open.

As soon as it did, I walked in and dropped my stuff. I then stood in front of where the doors would slide out, to keep them from closing. "Girls, come on. I've got the elevator." I yelled down the hallway. Caitlin was the first to come out, carrying her stuff with difficulty. I laughed as she got into the elevator, setting her stuff down. Liz and Niall were next, though they managed to bring all her stuff much more easily. Once everything and everyone was in the elevator, I pressed the lobby button and the doors closed, bringing us down to the lobby.

"I can't believe that we are leaving L.A. Though I'm excited to go home. I haven't seen Natalie in ages." Liz said, leaning against the wall.

"I know, I'm going to miss you girls so much. But on the bright side, it's Christmas in three days." Caitlin said, smiling a bit.

"True. But I'm still going to miss it here." I said.

The elevator doors opened and we all gathered our stuff, walking out of the elevator and towards the doors. All the heavy bags was a drag to carry, but as soon as we got outside there were men to put it in the van that was waiting for us. Down the road a little bit was the boys of One Step, all getting ready to leave. I didn't see them at the party last night, I think that they were upset over last night. I still couldn't believe that we won. Every time that I thought about it I got all jittery.

"I have to go say goodbye to them." Liz said, "Especially Beck. I'll be right back." Liz said. I watched as she squeezed Niall's arm before walking towards them, calling out their names. Beck was the first to go and hug her and I heard Niall sigh.