Ninety Four // Fight Song

[rewritten]

Here is the next chapter!

Enjoy!

<><><><><><><><><>

Liz's P.O.V

We released Fight Song earlier this morning and it's slowly making its way onto the top ten on the ITunes chart. Then a few hours later, the dropped the music video unannounced. The fans freaked out and as I creeped on Twitter, I couldn't help but love the fact that they loved the song. So much positivity came from the song and just the idea of the fans relating it caused butterflies to fill my stomach and pride in my heart. I was glad that I was a part of writing a song that seemed to already have a special place in a fans heart and have them relate to it so much.

But just as the girls and I did with the two other music videos we wrote, we decided on watching the final product after having it up on YouTube. So now we were all sitting in the hotel room in Melbourne, waiting for the page to load so we could watch the music video. Both Harry and Niall have come to watch the video with us. Ever since Julie and Harry's date, the two of them have been spending much more time together. I found it cute; I was glad that Julie had a guy to be with. I'm glad that Harry was with her, he deserved her and she deserved him.

"Jeez, that took forever." Caitlin mumbled, forcing me back into reality. I looked at the screen, watching as the video started. The video first showed Caitlin. She was sitting on stairs, holding the railing, looking as if she was completely done with life. The piano played in the background and after six seconds, the screen cut to me. I was a bit surprised, though I was always surprised when something like this happens.

I was lying on the bed, a notebook in my hands, singing to the song. Or really mouthing along as I did when we shot this. "Like a small boat, on the ocean. Sending big waves, into motion. Like how a single word, can make a heart open. I might only have one match, but I can make an explosion." I heard myself sing. Niall's hand was intertwined in mine as we sat on the bed and watched, his hand squeezing mine as I finished singing.

"And all those things I didn't say. Wrecking balls inside my brain. I will scream them loud tonight. Can you hear my voice this time? This is my..." Though Caitlin was singing, she didn't appear until the video showed the girls and I standing on a Karaoke stage at a bar.

The chorus picked up and Julie and I joined in, though it was still strange to see us in the video. The screen kept going back and forth between the girls and I, showing just how desperate we seemed to have our dreams come true.

"Fight song, take back my life song. Prove I'm alright song. My power's turned on, starting right now I'll be strong. I'll play my fight song. And I don't really care if nobody else believes. 'Cause I've still got a lot of fight left in me." We all sang.

The video then cut to Julie, who was packing up the car. In the background, you could see Caitlin and I climbing into the car. We had shot this part of the video last, which was good, because I had my cast on. That was also why I was sitting in the back, so it was harder to see.

"Losing friends and I'm chasing sleep. Everybody's worried about me. In too deep. Say I'm in too deep. And it's been two years, I miss my home. But there's a fire burning in my bones. Still believe, yeah, I still believe." Julie in the video sang.

The video cut to me next, I was walking down the streets of Australia, mouthing the words to the song while the audio filled it in. "And all those things I didn't say. Wrecking balls inside my brain. I will scream them loud tonight. Can you hear my voice this time? This is my..." I heard myself sing.