Thirty Nine // Home

[rewritten]

Here is the next chapter! It's going to be incredibly short, sorry but it has to be that way.

Enjoy!

<><><><><><><> 

Caitlin's P.O.V     

In the weeks to follow our advance into the competition, the girls and I went home. We were going to be split up for just over a month and although it absolutely sucks, we're lucky to have technology to keep in touch with each other. I already miss those two shits so much, it's not funny. I miss Julie and Liz's bickering the most, I won't lie. Individually though, I miss the way that Julie would walk around in high heels and always smell of a baby prostitute. I miss how Liz would always mother me and how she would be so shy yet so funny. I miss them so much.

It was so hard getting back into my old system. It was great seeing my family again, don't get me wrong. I missed my dad and Nancy so much and seeing them was amazing. I haven't seen them since the end of July and I am so glad to have been reunited with them. The same goes with Brendon, who claimed to miss me the most.

Though there was an absentness in my life that left me feeling incredibly lonely and I knew exactly what it was; the girls. It was crazy to think that just a couple months ago I had no idea they even existed and now I'm missing them every second of the day. It was weird to think how important they have become to me. They are probably the two most important people in my life right now, they are the ones that my career is lying on.

I know that they miss me too, which is good to know. Liz tells me at least once every few days that she misses me and we normally Skype at least once a week, though most of the time we Skype every other day. While Julie isn't as forward with it, I can tell by the way that I get countless texts from her about the random things. She'll text me that she forgot eggs at the grocery store, or even ask me what I was up to. It was adorable to read, I'm not going to lie. Maybe people would find it clingy and weird, but I loved the attention.

The sound of my phone vibrating against my nightstand pulled me from my thoughts and I sat up from my bed, grabbing the vibrating phone. I looked at the screen, smiling when I saw the message. The girls and I set up a group message with the three of us, and that is normally where we text each other.

TheBlondeOne: You guys I accidently peed in the pool

TheSlut: How do you accidently pee?

TheBlondeOne: I had to pee really badly and Kacey tickled me and I went

Caitlin: What's wrong with you?

TheBlondeOne: NOTHING I JUST ACCIDENTLY WENT

TheSlut: Now, now Caitlin, let's give her the benefit of the doubt.

TheBlondeOne: Thank you Julie

TheSlut: No problem Liz, and Caitlin, many people have bladder problems. Just because Liz can't hold in her pee doesn't mean there is something wrong with her. It just makes her stupid

TheBlondeOne: And I thought you were on my side

Caitlin: She's never on your accident prone side.

TheSlut: lol good one Cait

TheBlondeOne: No that wasn't a good one, I hate you two

Caitlin: Love you too Lizzie

TheSlut: *Borden

Caitlin: haha

TheBlondeOne: I AM NOT LIZZIE BORDEN I DID NOT MURDER ANYONE WITH AN AXE

Caitlin: Mhm, sure you didn't.

TheSlut: Why did you kill your family Lizzie? Huh, why?

TheBlondeOne: .... they made me upset

Caitlin: That's a confession. I'm going to the cops

TheBlondeOne: Not if I kill you too

TheSlut: I guess I'll have to help hide the bodies again?

Caitlin: AGAIN? HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE YOU AXE MURDERED LIZZIE?

TheBlondeOne: ... just a few

Caitlin: You're a disgrace

"Caitlin, come on, we have to go to the store. I need your help." I heard Nancy call me from downstairs.

"I'll be there in a second." I yelled back. I looked back down at my phone, seeing the girls still going at it. I smiled, laughing quietly. "Oh how I miss you two."

<><><><><><><><> 

Like I said, short chapter BUT the next one will be better hahaha

Did anyone else like the group chat? I tried to make it funny but idk. Oh and this won't be the last time where texting like that above occurs.

Anyone here like All Time Low?

Please VOTE and COMMENT my lil' Gummy Worms. It literally means the world to me, ilysm

~ Amanda xx

—Gif above is of Caitlin laughing over the group texting