Gallade

Music fills the air while the violin you play fills your body up with the soft vibration of each note, each filled with love and sorrow. You look up and see Gallade with his eyes closed, listening to the warmth and coldness of the music. This music always had a soft side to your heart. Even if the music was sad, it never brought you down. You play the final note very softly, still having the note ring through the whole room. Filling it with the beauty of each note that was played.

Gallade opens his red eyes, filled with tears that came with the songs beauty. He quickly blinks it away before making eye contact with you. "That was beautiful (y/n). It's been a long time sense I've heard anything that beautiful from you."

You blush at Gallade's compliment. He always complimented you on your music, but never saying anything that deep before. "Thank you Gallade. I just hope the concert will go well during my time when on stage."

His eyes fill up with kindness and hope "I'm sure it will. Nothing can replace that beauty of a violin."

He points to the old wooden violin. You've had it for years, passed down from your late mother, who was a violinist herself. The music from the instrument captured your heart with it's beautiful music. It's soft and hard strings making the notes seem like magic. It was like beauty was born form the instrument itself as you play it.

You pick up the violin, carefully putting it back into the case. "I know. My mother would be so proud of me. She always wanted me to play music in front of everyone. It was her last wish from her..." A single Tear slip down your cheek as Gallade stops it with his finger in time. He pulls your head up to make you look into his soft red eyes.

"Don't cry. She wouldn't want you to be crying right now, she wants you to be happy. Remember that."

You nodded your head while memories fill your head of your mother teaching the music. You try to fight the tear, but they slip past and make a hot wet trail on your cheek.

Gallade sighs as he pick you up and puts you into bed. "Night (y/n). You have a big day tomorrow."
He closes the door as a faint pink rise from your cheek while you think about the way Gallade cared about you......

You dress up into a strapless (f/c) dress, it color making your (s/c) glow in the light. You head down and see Gallade opening the door for you. "After you, my lady."

You blush "thank you kind sir, Gallade." You giggled as he laughed back at the way you both were treating each other.

You arrive their as it's your time to play. Butterflys fill up your stomach until you look and see Gallade, giving you the thumbs up. The butterfly's quickly vanish away while confidence toke it place. The light placed on you, telling you It's your time to play. You play the soft music you know and love with all your heart. It's calm and sad tone fills the air with it's melody.....

After the final note the crowd stood up and cheered for you. Tears coming out of their eyes at the beauty of music that came from your heart.

After everyone was done crowding you, Gallade toke you home. He was about to open the door until he stopped.

You stood confused at the action "Gallade? What's wrong?"

He turned around and faced you, his red eyes filling up with happiness. He quickly wraps his arms around your waste and picks you up for a deep kiss. You were shocked at his action before kissing back.

After a long while you both pull back for air. His red eyes looking into you (e/c) orbs. "I'm sorry (y/n). I couldn't keep it in. You look to amazing in that dress! The way you play your violin makes me fill up with joy and happiness just seeing you play." He gets down on one foot "will you be my girlfriend (y/n)?"

You jump into his arms screaming "YES! OF COURSE I WILL! I love you Gallade!"

He chuckles as he pulls you in for another kiss "So do I. My beautiful Angel. I will protect you at any cost."

So..... I was thinking..... do you guys want a chapter where the reader is pregnant? And the father of the pokemon freaks out a bit?...