N

This is black and white 2 N so don't get confused. Also my fav character of all time ^-^

*Two years ago*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lights and laughter filled the air as Unova was celebrating the year of the dragon. You were dressed into a (f/c) kimono with the outline being (2/f/c). The celebration was fantastic as the Ferris wheel was giving out free rides.

You stood in line and waited along with the other people. Someone stood behind you and your aura gave off a tugging feeling. You didn't want to be rude to turn around and stare, so you kept staring forward.

It was finally your turn and had the other person to come in from behind you. The guy had long light green hair and a laid back personality around him.

"Mind if I sit across from you?" His voice was soft and gentle.

"I-I don't mind!"

The man nodded and sat across from you and looked out in the sky. Fireworks went off in the sky. Bright white and red color when off the same time along with the black and blue colors as they made a dragon.

"Reshiram and Zekrom. Truth and Ideal."

"Excuse me?" You replied to him confused.

"There the legendary pokemon of Unova. I have the white stone with me, Reshiram."

The man pulled exactly what he had said from his pocket as a white stone. You could feel the heat radiating from the stone from where you were sitting.

"I'm looking for Zekrom's master. A person of ideals for the world to change it into a better place. The black stone lead me towards you."

"Huh? Me? I'm just a pokemon trainer."

"A pokemon trainer destined to become Unova's unbeatable champion."

"Look... not to be mean here but you're crazy!"

"If I show you what I mean will you take back what you have said?"

The man gave you a serious stare with his green eyes, deep down you knew he was speaking the truth.

"A-Alright..."

This time the man pulled out a black stone. Once the stone was pointed at you it flashes a blue. You jumped at the sudden change in its colors. "W-what? I can't be the champion..."

"Reshiram always seeks the truth. Zekrom seeks for ideals. Your dream of becoming champion and changing Unova into a better region is what made Zekrom chose you. Now, take him."

You held out your hand once the man gently gave you the black stone. The stone radiated electricity around it, making your pulse speed up.

"I must leave now I have given Zekrom to its true master. Farewell."

Just on cue the ride stopped and one by one people in the carts were getting out.

"W-wait! Will I see you again?"

The man rose an eyebrow. "Maybe. But why would you want to meet again?"

"If we are to change this world for the better we have to work together."

".... My name is N." The young man, N, said with a light smile. "Once you have beaten the champion I will come for you and I promise we will work together to change are region."

"That's all I needed to hear."

"The next time we meet I will tell you my real name." He said and walked out of the ride.

"Huh?! You're real name?! Come back, N!"

You rushed out of the ride and looked for him everywhere, but he was nowhere to be seen. Inside you promised yourself you would beat the champion...

*currently now*

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Unova looked so beautiful in the nighttime when there was nothing to disturb the silence. You sat on Zekrom's shoulder as your champion cape gently flapped behind you.

Zekrom's generator hummed quietly as you knew he was picking up someone else was here. You turned around to find the face you never forgotten, N.

Right by him was the white dragon, Reshiram. Its tail blazing softly in the night as it lit up his green hair with a light reddish tint to it.

"N... you kept your promise."

Zekrom gently set you down on the ground as N came up too you with a big smile. "You kept your promise to beat the champion for me. Thank you."

"I'm just surprised you remembered all this time."

"After meeting you I couldn't get you out of my head, because I never asked for your name."

"It's (y/n)."

"A worthy name for a champion. My real name is, Harmonia."

"Harmonia... I like it."

"I'm glad you do. Since you've never felt my mind and I did keep my promise... would you like to start a spark between us?"

You froze and stared into his joyful eyes, they were telling the truth again. "H-Harmonia... are you asking me out?"

"I guess you can say that. I was trying to ask it in a romantic way."

You giggle and took his hand. "You did well for the first time. I would gladly love to date you while helping out are region."

"I'm glad, because what's what I promise everyone in Unova."

You spent the night together and Unova did change into a better region from you two... maybe even making you two their king and queen years later, along with the little prince too.