Aggron

A/N at the bottom for the Pokemon Watty Awards

It was girls night out with you and your friends. You were excited to go and party with them, until human pokemon Aggron, is in the way of the front door.

"Aggron! Just move out of the way!"

"No (y/n)! Your not going somewhere I can't protect you from!"

"We're just going to the bar!"

"There are drunk men there! They could do something too you!"

You rolled your eyes at him, "I'm strong. I can handle them by myself!"

Aggron shakes his head at you, "No can do (y/n). I won't let you go somewhere without me going!"

You groaned and slumped down on the couch, "This is totally unfair! Your not my father!"

"No. I'm not, but your father put me in your hands to protect you. I'm keeping the promise with me (y/n)."

"You and your stupid promises..."

Aggron glared at you, "It isn't stupid (y/n)! I'm just keeping the promise I swore to never break!"

"Can you at least break this one?!"

"Nope."

You growled and pushes him back, but only a inch as the push really pushed you back, "Your why too overprotective Aggron, It's annoying!"

Aggron's face lit up with anger, "I am not! I'm just looking out for you!"

"THEN LET ME GO TO THE DAMN PARTY AND STOP BEING A STICK IN MY BACK!!!"

You yelled in his face while walking up stairs too your room. You turned back to see for a second as your heart hurt. The look on Aggron's face was painful.

You blinked back the tears slamming your bedroom door. You sat on the bed. Angry, but sad at the same time.

Pacing around your room you looked at the window as a idea came into your head.

'Maybe if I climb out the window and go down the tree next to the roof I'll be able to go too my party!'

You opened up the window as cool night air breeze filled the room. Your skin crawled with hope. You reached out a foot and gently went out the window.

You held onto the roof top titles. Slowly making your way to the tree close to the roofs edge.

A skip of a heartbeat your foot slipped, making you yelp and slide down the roof. At the last mintues you grabbed onto the side gutters.

The front door opened as Aggron came out. He looked up as his eyes widen bigger than saucers, "(Y/N)?! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING UP THERE?!"

"Hoping to not" grunt, "Fall!"

"Here!" Aggron's opened his arms wide, "Fall into my arms!"

"Are you sure you'll catch me?!"

"Of course I will! Now, LET GO!"

Hesitantly, you let go of the gutters, screaming the way down until Aggron safely caught you.

You panted as Aggron looked at you with serious eyes, "(y/n), don't you EVER do something like that again!"

You nodded your head as the color in your face returned, "I swear..."

"Good. Because this is how I feel about you (y/n)."

You turned to look up at him but met the warm contact of lips. This surprised you as you didn't think Aggron could do something like this, but saw on the corner of your vision he had his mouth guard down.

You kissed him back for a while until Aggron pulled back panting, "I-I love you (y/n). That why I will always protect you."

You smile and kiss his nose, "Good. Because I've learned to never part ways with you."

So I talked with one of the judges and they said I can enter this books into the Awards, but it has to be a separate book. Comment me on which X reader chapter I should enter for the Pokemon Watty Awards! Once I decided which one I'll publish it as it's own one shot book and notice people on my profile page I have it up. So please vote and comment on the future book guys! Also thanks for the fun comment on where you live! It was pretty interesting to see them! I think there was only one person who was really close to me, but thanks anyways for ending my curiosity! ~bbub14