Latios

"(y/n)! Can you hear us?"

Your pokemon gear spoke through as your leader voice came in. Since you were a pokemon ranger you could do anything, but it came with a dangerous cost of putting your life on the line of danger at every minute.

"Yes chief I read in!"

"There is a huge water vortex heading towards the island were pokemon go to heal at. Try to stop it with the help of pokemon."

"Got it chief! But err... what kind of pokemon would work best?"

"A physic type at best. Just try to stop it before the vortex comes even a yard near the island."

"Roger that."

The clouds were darkened near a tiny island, but you guessed that was where the vortex was at. It was huge enough to take up even be considered a tornado. Water pokemon swam away from it quickly as they can as the vortex was getting bigger each second.

You called on your Staraptor to help you with the flying. The winds were getting more powerful and stronger every time you inched closer to it. A Seagull was trying to escape its powerful winds, but couldn't keep up as it started getting sucked into it.

With the last minute of thought you flew near the Seagull, holding out your hand and pulling it with you. "I got you-"

Staraptor got caught it a really strong high wind, making it shake and struggle to get out. The movement accidentally made you fall off as you screamed to your death. A blue object flew past your vision, but you closed your eyes at the sea was calling towards your death.

"Hold on!"

You gasp in surprise when you landed on something solid. Barley opening your eyes you saw a man, with his arm out wide and glowing bright blue, flying just like a pokemon. He landed on the island as you shook from almost death.

"Are you alright?" He had white hair and a sea blue colored streak as his bangs and red, almost violet, colored eyes.

He was really handsome, too handsome to be human as you blinked at him. "Y-Yeah... thanks for saving my life..."

"Not a problem! My names Latios!"

"Latios?" You questioned, "As in the legendary pokemon Latios?"

"Yep! Us legendaries can turn into humans too, ya know."

"Good to know... can you help me stop the vortex?"

"Ummm..." His face lost its cheerful expression as he fixed his bangs with his finger while thinking. "How can we do that?"

"Aren't you a physic type? Can't you help stop the vortex and destroy it?"

"I can, but I'll need more physic power with me. I sister isn't here and there aren't many other physic types here on the island."

"We'll take what we got!"

"Alright!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The vortex was really close now as the trees were going wild from the wind. The rest of the island pokemon hid in their tiny caves on the island as three of the physic pokemon from the island were gathered up.

"Alright listen up!" You started commanding with a loud voice, "The vortex is really close right now! I'll have Latios use hyper beam to destroy the vortex while you hold the winds in place while it's destroyed. We only have one chance so let's try not to mess it up!"

The three pokemon nodded and got to work. The vortex was slowly stopping as the light blue around it was doing its best to stop it. Latios got close to the vortex, charged up his Hyper Beam with his hands, and released it.

The vortex was destroyed as the three pokemon did their best calming down the winds. Latios help too which relaxed the pokemon. The dark clouds passed by as the ocean was calm again.

"Yes! We did it!" You smiled and jumped in victory.

Latios came back with a wide smile. "Thanks for saving my island! I usually have Latias help me with the disasters around the island, but I got scared when I was alone in the matter. From now on, you're welcome to this island any time you want."

"Wait, your island? So this is...?"

"A sacred island? Yup! This is high honor for just a human."

He suddenly hugged you tightly to his chest. "And I couldn't be happier that human was you."

You giggled and blush. "Can I rest here the night before I have to go back?"

"Of course! I have wonderful stories to tell you and the pokemon here make the best food! It is mostly made from berries, but it's really good!"

Even thought you were only spending the day there, you ending up spending a week with Latios. Your chief was worried sick about you, but it secret you would always go back to the island during your free time.