4th Anniversary

Woowwwwww I am old. Yup, I started this book on July 1st, 2015. Let me just say, I never really thought this book would almost get to 1 million views in my lifetime.

This book started out more like a... how would you call it? A step into the world of writing and Wattpad? Writing is still a hobby of mine and I've decided to keep it that way. I'm taking my next step in life to criminology! I already finish my first year into college soooo... 8 more years to go!!!! YAY!!!! *Cries in student loans*

If you are all wondering where I live, I live in the USA. (I won't give town because no stalking). But, I do live in Washington state. Born and vaised proudly in the number one state in American!

But onto other things related to pokemon.

My favorite generation is the 4th Generation

Least is 6th generation.

Honestly I don't know what to say because mostly people ask me questions and I answer... so awkward right now.

But I will say my grammar has improved over four years because my gosh... my earlier works are... special.

Also here's my Switch friend code if you just want to nag me on why I'm playing video games and not writing... *hides hour of gameplay*

SW-1539-8432-7212 (it should come up as bbub)

But thank you all for reading my book. I still think I'm a horrible author and writer after all the books and four years of being here. But, I promise to try to update more in the future.

With love ~bbub14