Female Ninetails X Boy Reader

A sudden wind storm had hit you during the journey to the nearest gym battle city. You had no warm clothes to keep the ice wind out as it slowly started to drain your energy away from you. Your legs gave out as you fell to the ground with a hard thud. The wind bit hard at your skin as your felt the life draining from your body. Before you passed out, the color of gold had entered your vision before darkness took over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The warmth had woken you up as it was a fire built next to you. It was dark inside as the fire was the only light you had.

"Your finally awake it seems."

The voice made you jump as the color of gold before had come into the light as it was a beautiful women with nine tails behind her; making her eyes the color of the fire stared down at you.

"W-who are you...?"

"I am Ninetails. I brought you too the cave and saw you were dying quickly. I started the fire and hoped you would at least live."

A shiver ran through you, but not from disgust for hate, only coldness as you still felt cold inside. "T-thank you... no one said or told me there were major cold storms like that one."

"They are rare too come, so I wasn't surprise you were in summer clothes when I saw you fighting from the wind."

"Y-yeah..."

Another shiver ran through you as you could sense the stare of Ninetails on you. She moved closer to you as her tail shined a beautiful gold in the dying fire.

"I sense you are still cold. Why don't you cover yourself in my fur? It's the only way I can help you until this storm dies down."

A faint blush came too your cheeks, but lucky for you it wasn't red enough too show. "I-if you say so..."

Ninetails sat down as her tails spread out around her. You grabbed one tail and another and wrapped them around yourselves. She was right, it was starting to make you warm. You sighed in bliss as not only was her tails were warm, but silky soft as well.

Ninetail's chuckled as she rested her head on top of your chest. "It feels nice doesn't it?"

"Yes... I can't believe there is fur like this so soft and warm..."

"My fur is the one and only best. I groom myself everyday so my tail is always shining healthy and proud."

"I see..." You said as you started to drift off into sleep.

Ninetail's smiled as she watched you close your eyes as you entered into a deep sleep. She snuggled up next to you as she kissed your cheek.

"I can curse people will my tail, but your curse will be different. Your curse with me forever."

"I-I can live with that..." You mumbled before finally falling asleep.

Ninetail's blushed, thinking you were already asleep, but shook her head as she too drifted off into sleep. She finally had gotten all she wanted for 500 years of living, love.