The Three Swords of Justice

I couldn't find a picture of Virizion being a male. Sorry!

You watch your three pokemon, the swords of justice, training in the training grounds like they always do. Ever sense they turned human they still train. It's probable because of Cobalion's harsh training he puts under the two, Terrakion, and Virizion. You couldn't help but chuckle at the way they acted sometimes. When the stove caught fire one time they all formed a ring around you to protect you. It was their duty to protect people, even their trainer at all cost. Even if it cost them their life's. Cobalt called them in for a break as they all were sweaty and tired. Virizion was the first to see you as his eyes grew wide with happiness.

"Hey (y/n). We didn't think you were watching us."

"Yes. That's what I thought too." Cobalt stated coldly "I thought I told you, you couldn't watch us train (y/n). It's top secret business, you shouldn't be watching at all. Even if you are our trainer."

"Oh lighten up Cobalion!" Terrakion placed his hand on his shoulder "She's know us for years now! Don't you trust her?! If Virizion and I trust her then you can! Right (y/n)?!"

You nodded as Cobalt sighed and shook his head "Alright... I guess it's fine... she is are trainer..."

"I knew you give in!" Terrakion pushes Cobalt shoulder as Cobalt gives him the death glare.

"Shut up! Or I will make you do more training next time!"

"Oh Come on Boss! I was just kidding!" Cobalion ignored him as he and Terrakion started walking back to the house. There was an award silence until Virizion spoke up

"How has your day been (y/n)?"

"It's good so far. I just wanted to see you guys train! What's wrong with that?"

Virizion chuckles before he look into you (e/c) orbs "It's just Coblaion way of making sure his things are in order." He holds out his hand "Shall we head back (y/n)?"

You blushed a little as you toke Virizion hand and walk back to the house....

You open the door to see everything was a mess. You knew who was responsible for this.

"COBALT! TERRAKION! GET YOUR BUTTS DOWN HERE NOW!" You yelled as two sad men who came out from their rooms. "What Is THIS?!" You pointed out to the mess

Cobalt was the first to speak up "It was Terrakion fault, you know his hasty nature."

"WHAT?! Did not! Both him AND me made this mess!" He puffs out his chest in pride as Cobalt sighs and shakes his head

"You idiot.... if I said it was you then we would get off the hook! Now look what you did!"

"Oops.... I was just being honest..."

Steam was coming out of your head while giving them the death glare "Why did you wreak the house?! I can understand if it was Terrakion, because of his nature! But the BOTH of you?! You two are in big trouble! WHY DID YOU TWO THE WREAK THE HOUSE?! I WANT AN ANSWER! RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW! IF NOT THEN YOU TWO ARE SLEEPING OUTSIDE FOR A MONTH!" You huffed and crossed your arms over your chest

Sweat was dropping from their foreheads as Virizion was chuckling at the scene "Look at you two. Can't even tell her why you wreak the house! What cowards! I thought you were braver to face your feelings Cobalt. Or was I wrong?"

Cobalt face when red with anger as he walked over into Virizion face "What was that Virizion? I didn't hear you over the annoying way you talk all the time. 'Oh it will be all right!' Or 'I am better than any of you because of the way I dress!' Who talks like that?! "

Virizion gave Cobalt the death glare as his hand when over to hit of his sword that was on his left side "I wouldn't have said that Cobalt... Because I am much stronger than you ever will be, your speed is nothing compared to me."

They both drew their swords as Terrakion joined in "Alright! A fight! I'm going to win because I'm the strongest out of you two!" They all clash swords with each other, giving off glares and hisses.

"Speed and strength are nothing! Leadership is what makes you stronger! I made the team so I am the strongest out of any one of this group!" The whole team began sword fighting in the house. Cobalt going after Virizion as Terrakion just clashed his sword at the both of them.

More steam was coming out of your head as the three idiots started making the house look worse. You grabbed a stool and climbed on it and yelled "EVERYONE SHUT UP!" The three stopped fighting and looked at the fire in your eyes. They nervously started to back up against the wall as you started getting closer to them. "Now.... I didn't get my answer beacuse three idiots were fighting inside the HOUSE! Now..." You ask more calmly, "Why you were two fighing inside the house?"

Cobalt and Terrakion were too nervous to speak until Virizion spoke up "They were fighting over you. Cobalt wanted you and Terrakion got mad, making him and Cobalt sword fighting and making the house a mess, until you came in."

You were blushing madly as well were Cobalt and Terrakion.

"DUDE!" Terrakion hit Virizion on the shoulder "Why do you go and say that?!"

"Because you two are too cowardly to speak up for your feelings. I just helped you confess your feels to (y/n). Your welcome."

Cobalt stood up and kick him in the chest. Making Virizion give him a death glare. "We didn't need your help! Besides! You like (y/n) too! So don't go acting like a hot shot you are!"

Virizion face was redder than a tomato "I-I never said anything like that!"

"Oh yeah right" Terrakion stood up and stand next to Cobalt "Then why are you redder than a tomato? I thought you said that Cobalt was to coward to speak his feelings. Look who is the coward now light toes!"

Virizion face when from embarrassment to anger as he stood up as well "I am not a coward! (y/n) loves me more because she hangs out with me more! Right (y/n)?!"

You just stood their dumbfounded at the scene that was happening. You sat down on the stool to make sure you didn't fall over "I-I um... I...." You tried to speak but the words wouldn't come out

"See! She doesn't love you!" Cobalt walks over to you and hugs you, getting glares from the two "She loves me. I'm the strongest out the three, It would only make sense."

"No it wouldn't!" Terrakion pulled you away and holds you close to him "I'm the strongest! She needs someone to protect her!"

You were trying to get out of Terrakion grip but failed, until a pair of arms got your legs and toke you out under Terrakion's grip. Virizion held you close protectively. "She is mine boys~ She needs someone with a kind heart" Virizion cupped your cheeks and pulled you in for a kiss

The two boys toke out their swords as Virizion set down a shocked you. He quickly gave you a quick kiss on the lips before running outside laughing his head off

"VIRIZION!!! YOU'RE GOING TO DIE!!!" Terrakion started to chase after him, but he gave you a quick kiss on the cheek before going to hurt the fast pokemon

"*Tch* that jerk. Don't worry, I will kill him for you." Cobalt gave you a light kiss on the forehead "I will be back with dead Virizion." He ran after Terrakion to take down the laughing pokemon

You stood there, in shock of what happen. A smile appeared on your face while watching the three fighting over you. "I love you all. So don't worry." You said to yourself as you forgot all about the wreaked house. That smile was on your face the whole day while watching the three fight over you. It made you happy that the pokemon you all loved, loved you back that same way...