Giratina X Child Reader

He didn't know how it happened, but you suddenly came into his life. You were playing with his hair, pulling and tugging his black and red locks of hair. Gira chuckled as he gently grabbed you and put you in his lap.

"Why are you tugging at my hair?"

"It fun! So soft and fluffy!"

Gira laughed as he ruffled your hair, remembering the time you entered in his life and changed it all...

~~~~~~~~

Gira was in his pokemon form, making portals to get out of the Distortion world, but was kept back from Arceus. Outraged and mad he opened up multiple portals and tried going through them all. A wave of air always pushed him back. Gira cried out in anger and smacked a bubble with his tail, and the bubble ended up being you. The blast made a portal and opened up in your area. Your eyes widen at the portal and it lured you in. You entered into the portal and started falling through the distorted gravity.

You cried out in fear and flapped out trying to hold onto anything. Gira heard the cry and turned his head towards the direction of you. This surprised him greatly as he took action and flew too where you were. The landed was soft to him as he landed on odd shaped rock and set you down. He transformed into his human state and looked at you with wonder.

"How did you get into here?"

"Magical thingy! It glowed red and I when to see it! I came here into his carnival looking place!"

A irk mark appeared on his forehead as he glared down at you. "This is the Distortion world, tiny human, not some clown house!"

"Everything is twisty and turny! A clown house!"

Gira groaned and face palmed himself. "I didn't think humans were this dumb. Even if it is a child, humans are still dumb and annoying."

You hugged his leg and tried climbing on him. Gira yelped in surprise and shook you off. "What are you doing?!"

"I want to touch fluffy thingy!" You pointed up at his hair.

Gira blushed slightly and patted his own hair. "You can't touch my hair! Now leave me alone!"

"B-but..." You said but as he was about to take off, tears leaking from your eyes. "I don't wanna be alone!"

'Oh shit' Gira said in his mind as you burst into tears. He ran too you and lifted you up into the air.

"Don't cry now! I won't leave you alone!"

"B-but you said you would!"

"I was just joking!"

"L-Lier!" You screamed and pulled on his nose, which Gira was doing a good job of not crying in pain.

"I swear I wouldn't!" He threw you up into the air and cached you the way back down. You screamed in joy and stopped crying.

Gira sighted in relief and threw you up higher again. The air around the world was being filled with cries of joy instead of sound of silent and longing for the outside world. After a while Gira set you down and gave you a piece of bread too eat. (Arceus gave him food to eat since his world couldn't have anything to live in)

"What's your name?"

"Ummmm...." You thought, trying to remember. "I don't know..."

Gira eyes widen as he watched you eat down the bread in seconds. "You don't have a name?"

"I don't have this thing people call a family. I've been alone and had the help of pokemon with me as long as I can remember!"

"I see..." Gira said quietly, feeling pity for you. A child all alone without another human being to react with.

"I can also hear the pokemon talk!" You said to break the silence, "They say it was a gift to me ever since they found me near the big water!"

"You mean a lake?"

"Yep! And the portal was near the lake so I went into it and pop!" You said and spread your hands out into the air. "That's how I'm here!"

"If you don't have a name... then how did you know the pokemon know how to call you?"

"They called me human! Just like you do!"

"Hmmmm... then how about... (y/n)?"

"(y/n)...? YES! I LOVE IT!" You tackled him to the ground and as Gira yelped at the sudden action.

Gira laughed as you giggled. You climbed off him and tugged his hair, eyes widening at how soft it was. Gira smiled and put you in his lap. This is how it all started from that day since... Sure you were stuck in his world forever, but at least Gira and you had something you both longed for. A soul next too yours.