Female Espeon x Female Reader

This is the only Yuri I'm making. This stuff is just... weird... not that I have anything against it

You rubbed your eyes as you had just woken up and gotten dressed. You couldn't find Espeon as this confused you greatly.

The alarm went off signaling you were late for work. Adrenaline sped faster you could think it would as you dashed out of the house.

Unfortunately, you tripped on the last step and screamed as you fell down... or floated in midair.

You looked around wildly to find your best friend, Espeon, using Physic to hold you in midair.

"Late for work again? Try not to be clumsy on the way there."

You got back on your feet as you started blushing from embarrassment. "I'm sorry!"

Espeon looked at your face with a curious hunger. Her eyes landed on your juicy lips. She licked her own lips before gently grabbing your chin.

"This is your punishment."

She slammed her lips onto yours as you were blushing and confused at the same time. It last for quite a long time before Espeon pulled back with a string of saliva.

"Hmmm... next time, do the work when we kiss."

She walks off with her sass as you looked down. "I-I will!"

You ran off to work with a positive attitude that whole day.