Espurr

You stood face to face with you human pokemon Espurr, who was also staring at you back. You two made sure to not blink even once. Not even a tiny bit-

You blinked. Espurr laughed out loud as you growl deeply at him. "Nice try (y/n)! I can tell what you are thinking! Staring doesn't make it stop working you know!"

You growled at him and punched him on the shoulder making him laugh. "It's not fair! You can't have that much physic powers!"

Espurr grinned. "Your right, I have a TON of physic power!"

"Your too cocky!"

"I know~"

You growled deeply at him before getting up and walking off after your best friend. You kicked at the wall making your toe hurt badly, but you just ignored the pain as (b/f/n) just laughed.

"Bad day with Espurr?"

"Yes!" You punched the wall hard making you knuckles ring in the inside. "It's not fair that he can read me so well and yet I can't block him out of my mind!"

"Well he is half-human and half-pokemon, so it's natural for him to just read you, you know?"

"No I don't know!" You snarled at (b/f/n). "He can't just read me like a toy and just laugh at the thoughts I have!"

"I wonder what you think in there (y/n)"

"YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOW!!"

"Okay chill!" (b/n/f) backup at little. "I was just joking!"

(b/f/n) eyes you carefully.

"You like Espurr, don't you? That's what you think about when he's not around!"

Your face turned bright red from embarrassment. "N-no I don't! That's s-stupid!"

(b/f/n) grinned like a mad man. "(y/n) likes Esuprr~"

"SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!! JUST SHUT UP!!!!!!!"

(b/f/n) laughed at you. "Okay~" she/he singed "I won't tell him~"

You breath out a breath of relief. "Thank you!"

(b/f/n) waved goodbye as she/he walked off. You when back into the classroom to find Espurr moving things around with his mind. You knocked on the door as he jumped, everything fell down

"(y/n)! I d-didn't think you would come back."

"I'm sorry if I scared you, can you do a reading of me again? Please?"

He stared at you with surprise, until he shook his head to focus again. "Yeah I can."

You nodded your head and sat down next to him, you held out your hand as he toke it into his. His hand as nice and warm as yours was cold, making you feel warm already with his touch. You opened your mind as he explored it. Taking it every deaf of memory inside you. You accidentally let your mind wonder about as images of him and thoughts him go to his mind. You gasped as you pulled your hand back. 

Your face was bright red, you turned around not even seeing Espurr. It got very quiet.... 

You shifted in your chair unconformable, until you felt you a kiss on your cheek snap you completely from your thoughts. 

You looked and saw Esuprr running towards the door embarrassed. "Just so you know I like you too (y/n)!!"

He took off running as you smiled to yourself that you knew your crush liked you back, especially a cute one too~