Skitty

You giggled, as Skitty scowled at you

"Quit laughing!" Skitty wined at you, "It's not funny! This isn't even fair!"

"Oh but it is Skitty~" you hold out a yarn ball, Skitty's eyes beamed with joy as he grab the ball and started playing with it. You laughed "I told you~ But you always fall for it Skitty~"

Skitty paused for a second, then groan out loud as your laughter filled the air

"It's not my fault I act like a cat sometimes (y/n)! *groan* this is totally unfair! I though when I turned human all my cat like instincts would be gone by now!"

You skipped around Skitty in circles. "Who cares?! This is funny! I never thought something part human and go nuts over a yarn ball! HA!"

Skitty growls as he starts ripping the yarn ball up with his small claw like fingernails. "This isn't funny (y/n)! I though I could be just like a normal human instead of being a pokemon where I can get hurt every time a battle comes in with me in it!"

You stopped and stared into Skitty dark brown eyes with your (e/c) ones, full of sympathy. "I'm sorry Skitty... I didn't think you though it that way... I'm a horrible trainer..."

Tears threaten to spill out of your eyes, Skitty saw and quickly hugged you. "It's okay (y/n), it's not your fault you don't see things the way I do..."

The room got eerily silent. Skitty was getting worried and confused to why you were quiet.

"(y/n), are you okay-" Skitty started bursting out laughing as you tickled his sides. Skitty fell down, but you kept having them tickles keep going as you fell down with him.

"(Y-Y-Y/NN-N)!!!! STOP THAT IT TICKLES!!! PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU HERE!!!"

You laughed along sided with Skitty as he still laughed and begged at you too stop.

You smirked evilly as your hands ran down into his most ticklish spot.

The next thing you remember after doing that was pain in you cheek bleeding pretty badly, and Skitty with an savaged look, his short pink in his eyes as you cried out loud in pain

Skitty blinked out the look in his eyes as they traveled to the deep cut in your right cheek, Skitty remember what happened, you accidentally tickled hard on a spot Skitty got injured badly in a pokemon battle.

He attacked with fury swipes, cutting your cheek deeply. You clutch your hand on your bleeding cheek as it hurt badly.

You sobbed in pain as Skitty started to feel REALLY bad, guilty almost. Your cheek continued to bleed.

Until, Skitty did the most unsuspecting thing

He pulled you into a hug and started to lick your cheek. You stopped crying to feel his apology lick helping your wound.

Skitty holded you closely to him as you blushed, Skitty just chuckled as he continued doing his work on helping your wound.

Skitty was happy about one thing being still a pokemon. He was able to love and comfort you like before he was turned into a half human, and half pokemon.