Greninja

It was a quiet afternoon as all was well, until your apple was taken away. You didn't knew what took it, until your whole picnic basket was stolen! You gasped. Looking around the area until your eyes landed on a man with dark midnight blue hair and a ninja like clothes on him with a pink scarf around his neck.

You growled as you saw he was high up in an tree eating through your picnic basket.

"Hey!" You yelled "That's my picnic basket you have up their!"

The blue man looked down at you and threw a banana peel on your head. "So? You weren't eating anything from it. So I'm eating the perfectly good food you left here."

Stream rose out your head. "I WAS PLANING ON EATING IT! NOW GIVE IT BACK TOO ME BEFORE I TAKE IT BACK!!!"

The blue man smirked. "You? Take it away from me? I'm a ninja, you can't possibly take it away from me!"

You gave him an evil smile. "We'll see about that~"

You started climbing up the tree as the blue hair man laughed and, in a flash, disappeared in the next tree other without you even blinking. Your jaw dropped as he laughed at your face.

"The names, Greninja."

He said as he took off in a flash. You shook yourself as you kept cashing him, but Greninja was always a step ahead. The picnic basket was for your friends to come over and have with you, but that damn pokemon was toying with you and taking it away. If this was how your day was going to be you would stand for it.

After a while you took a breather from running around the park. It was a huge park to be as you wanted the picnic to be a special one since this was your first time in it. But if you would have known human pokemon like him were here you would have thought of a different one. Suddenly an object up above hit your head, looking up you saw Greninja eating from your picnic basket as he was under a cherry blossom tree.

You smirked as you quietly came up and started climbing up the tree. He was going to pass out from the food as you climbed on a branch, but it snapped under your weight making you fall on Greninja as he quickly caught you.

"You really thought I was asleep huh? But, I do suppose this counts to catching me."

You fist bump in the air. "YES! I CAN GET IT BACK NOW!!"

Greninja smiled. "But first." As quickly he was moving, he quickly kissed you on the lips making you blushes. "See you cutey~ and I know your name too~ it's (y/n) so I won't get lost finding you when we meet up again~"

He flashed away as you sat there under the cherry tree blushing just as pink as the petals colors. But then steam came from you head, you had no food and your friend were coming in an hour. To pass time you grumbled and poked at the ground.

"Hey (y/n)!" Your friend called out as they came up to you, but stopped when they noticed no food. "I thought you were going to bring food..."

You sighed but didn't look them in the eyes. "I was... but then-"

"I made it. Hope you like it."

Looking up you saw it was Greninja holding a new picnic basket. It was filled with different types of Japanese food. Your friend smiled and started digging in. In the moment you looked at the ninja as he saw down beside you, eating a pocky stick.

"How did you...?"

"Well I felt bad eating all of your food and decided to make my way of food! Why don't you try out this pocky?"

"Sure!" You reached for the box, but he pulled away with a smirk.

"That's not how you eat candy." He pointed to the one in his mouth, "You'll have to eat the other end with me. Just to make my pockys last longer."

A huge blush came over your cheeks, but you stomach gave up as you started eating the pocky's other end, hoping your friend wasn't watching you right now. But Greninja was enjoying himself... too much for a ninja's liking...