Lugia

The wind made your (h/l) (h/c) hair flap against the sea breeze. You were riding your boat with your (b/g/f) (best guy friend). He promised you he would let you go out into sea and see the sunset that glowed in the water. It was to be a magical sight as it only came around like this during the summer. These waters were known to be stormy and rainy a lot. No one knew why. They just thought it was beacuse that the winds here were strong, but the old man at the boat shack say it was the work of a strong pokemon that ruled over the wind and seas. This was interesting to you. How could a pokemon do that? (b/g/f) was also interested in this tale too. He promise you that both you and he would find this pokemon. But today he took you out to see the summer's last sun rise until the next year to come.

The boat finally stopped at a wavy spot, but it was perfect beacuse you could see the sun without a cloud in the sky.

"You excited to see it?" (b/g/f/) told you as he sat down next to you.

"Yeah! Though it is a bit bumpy...."

"Don't worry! They said it wasn't to be wind or a cloud in the sky today! It's the first in a while! So we should be good!" He gave you a bright smile as you returned it back.

The sun finally began to set, making the whole sea glow a orange reddish glow. It was the most beautiful thing you have ever seen! The fish pokemon swam by in agreement as they drifted into the water lazily. The water was started to bump up and down again. You just ignored it, they said it was too be peaceful today.

"Beautiful.... Isn't it?.... It was worth it to just see this... I've never seen a beautiful sun set in my life..."

"Yeah... It really is.... "The water started to bump more up and down this time, making you worry a bit. "(b/g/f)? I thought they said It would be peaceful today?... the water are acting up again..."

"Yeah... you're right... Sorry (y/n). Are trip will have to be cancel." He starts up the motor as the clouds turn black all of a sudden. The winds were picking up seed fast too. (b/g/f) starts having a hard time staring up the motor. The winds almost made (b/g/f) fall off, but he quickly got his balance. The water and wind made you lose yours and made you fall over into the water.

"(y/n)!! Hold no I'm coming to get you!" (b/g/f) tried reaching out to you until a big wave made him pull back. You tried to stay up for air but the waves kept making you go underwater. You quickly when up for air, until a huge wave crashed right on your head. (b/g/f) screamed your name as you blacked out from the coldness of the water.......

Pain.... Pain was everywhere in your body... Your head hurt the most as you woke up dizzy. You felt warm arms around you. You thought it was your (b/g/f).

"(b/f/g)?.... is that you?...." You said weakly, the figured laugh a little.

"No. I'm not this (b/f/g) who you speak of." The voice as deeper than your friend's voice. Making you snap out of your daze. You fully open your eyes to see a man with white hair.

"W-who are?!"

"Why are you afraid? I'm Lugia. I saved your life back in the water."

You felt bandages around your head as it still hurt badly.

"Does your head still hurt dear? Let me help." He pulled you up into his lap, resting your head against his chest. His breathing was calm and cold... just like the water... It's soothing sound made you start falling asleep again...

You woke up to the sound of fire crackling in the night. You opened your eyes and realized you were on a tiny island... It had fruits and trees for shade. Not bad for an island... Lugia still had you in his arms as he rocked you back and forth a bit.

"L-lugia?.... thanks for saving me back there.... I would have died if you didn't come to me in time.... How did you save me?..."

"You were freezing in the water badly as I saw you. You were not too far away when I spotted you. I quickly got in the water and swam back with you in my arms."

You felt happy to know that he cared about you. "R-really?..." you flinched a bit from the pain in your head. Lugia saw it too.

"Does it still hurt? Maybe this will make it go away." Before you knew it he reached down to kiss you. You forgot the pain in your head as you kissed back.

Even though you both were stuck on an island, you both lived happily together with each other on your tiny island...