Banette

It was movie night as your friends were going to the theater to meet up with you and see a new movie that you've wanted to see for a while.

You when through your purse to find the money you needed until a tap on the shoulders distracted you.

You turned around to find, Banette, looking at you. He couldn't talk because if he did curses would spill out of his mouth killing you and whoever was near.

"(y/n)," He signed in sign language. It was the only way he could really 'talk' to anybody, "Can I go to the movies with you?"

You smiles as you dug your hand through your purse finding more change just enough for the two of you, "Of course you can come, Banette! I'm glad you're going to be around other people!"

Banette looked down shyly as he glanced back up at you, "Will I have to talk to anyone else? Like your friends?"

You shook your head, "Not if you don't want too."

Banette nodded as he opened the door for you like a gentleman as you blush and walked out with him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After a thirty minute walk to the theater you paid for both your tickets and led Banette to your group of friends.

One of your (boy friends) (b/f) look up and saw you coming, "Hi (y/n)!"

You smiled and waved at (b/f). (b/f) smiles until he landed his eyes on Banette who walked at your side.

"Why did you bring him?" (b/f) said with harshness in his voice which shocked you.

"Why not? He's my best friend."

"He's a freak, (y/n). He's a half human freak who hangs out with you! How can you stand him when he can accidentally curse you at any time?!"

Anger rose through you as you stood in (b/f)'s face, "That won't happen because it never will! Stop being a jerk to him and accept him for who he is!"

(b/f) growled as he pushed you back, "No way! I don't care if you're my friend! That freak isn't watching a movie with us!"

You didn't know what happened, but something snapped inside you as you punched (b/f) in the face hard enough for his nose to break.

(b/f) cried out in pain as your hand screamed in pain as well. You didn't care and was about to strike him again, until Banette warm hand held your bloody fist back as your group of use to be friend when over to (b/f).

You screamed and yelled as Banette as dragging you out of the theater.
He finally let you go as you turn around and glared at him, "Why did you stop me?!"

Banette looked into your eyes as he kept his cool nature on, "Because hurting people isn't the answer." He signed.

You instantly felt bad and hugged Banette to yourself as a tint of blush appeared on his cheeks, "I'm so sorry Banette! I forget I lose control and I just remembered to protect you from bullies!" Tears leaked down your face, "I'm sorry..."

Banette gently smiled as he wiped away the tears with his thumbs gently. Surprisingly, he kisses you as you stopped in complete shock. His mouth wasn't opened, his lips just moved as you kissed back knowing it was okay.

Banette finally pulled away as he signed sloppy, "I-I love you, (y/n). I hope you didn't mind the kiss."

You smiled and quickly kiss him again as his blush grew deeper, "I love you too, Banette." You took his hand into his like a couple would, "Let's go see that movie together alone."

Banette looked at you with happiness in his eyes as the love in his eyes said everything he loved about you as he watched the movie with you. Confident in who he was for once in his life as he had the courage to protect you from people now...