Hoopa

Hoopa, the only legendary who can't get fat after eating a thousand donuts... what?

The smell of goodies filled your nose as you toke out the last batch of donuts out of the oven. The bakery you owned didn't open until ten as it was nine, you only had an hour left as donuts of all kind were left out to cool down.

Wiping the sweat off your forehead, you toke off your apron covered in frosting, sugar, and yeast. "Well that should do it." You said while hanging the apron on a near by hook. "I'll come back from break to see how they cooled down."

*an hour later*

You came back in, shocked, by seeing the first batch of donuts were gone! You looked all over the place, even looking at the remains of the donut, you still couldn't figure out how this could have happen.

An light giggle made your ear twitch at the direction it came from. A young boy looking about to be in his preteens, had light pink hair and Egyptian like clothing on him.

A ring appeared out of no where making you jump with shock. He reached in it and grabbed one of your remaining donuts you had on the second batch.

Growling, you toke the donut away from him just as he was about to bite into it's delicious goodness. "Hey! What are you doing eating my donuts?!"

The boy gave you an annoyed look with his emerald eyes staring at you. "Eating them, duh."

He reach forward to grab the donut, but you held it at arms reach as he was just tiny bit short on. "You can't just eat them without paying for them!"

He smirked. "Oh you want money? That's what this conversation was about." He snapped his fingers as another hoop came and poured out pure gold.

Joy was literally shining threw your eyes as you squeaked at the money. "I'm guessing this is all you need?"

You nodded your head as you dived into the mountains of pure gold money.

*one week later*

You were the richest person in town. But still worked at the bakery shop which confused people. You didn't leave the shop because baking was your life.

An ring appeared and came out with the boy who you learned the name to be, Hoopa, came by.

He stepped in, taking in all the donuts on the first rack of the display case. Gasping, you when running over to him as he started eating all the donuts in one gulp. Hoopa, was about to eat the last one before you quickly took in away from his hand. Hoopa looked up at you annoyed as he tried grabbing the donut back.

You kept in at arms length while growling at him. "Stop eating all of my donuts Hoopa! This is the third time this week! I need these donuts so I can get money!"

"Well I don't care! I just want the donut!"

He grabbed for it as he got a grip and started a tug of war with you. "Besides I gave you all that money! It should pay up for all the donuts I've ate!"

You tugged at the donut back with just as much force, not noticing it was ripping apart. "Well I need some donuts so people can at least buy them! I don't get how your not fat after eating about a thousand donuts!"

"I'm an legendary! We don't get fat from human food! So let me have the donut!"

"NO! I CAN'T LET YOU!"

"YES YOU CAN!"

"NO!"

"YES!"

"NEVER!!!"

You kick him in the face making Hoopa, ticked off. He grabbed one of his rings and out came a weird looking vessel. He opened it up as Hoopa started transforming. You gasped in shock, seeing that Hoopa had now six arm and his stomach had an portal like ring in it. Hoopa smirked as he grabbed the donut and started pulling it with his six arms. You yelped as he started wining. You looked around, trying to find something to grab, and soon spotted an tray, grabbed it, and started hitting him with it over the top of his head.

"LET GO!!!"

Hoopa growled and started pulling harder as so did you, the donut getting close to it's breaking point.

"NO!!! I WANT THIS DONUT BECAUSE YOU MADE IT!!!"

You looked at him confused, until the donut ripped apart, sending the both of you falling backwards. Hoopa crashed into the table as you crashed into the batter. The batter made you groan as it started to stick everywhere. Even your hair.

Hoopa groaned in pain as he got up rubbing his back. He quickly helped messy you up. Hoopa looked down at the ground with shame. "I'm sorry (y/n). I only like your donuts because you make them the best. Maybe I should go away..."

Hoopa started to walk away, but got held back as you grabbed his shoulder. "It's okay Hoopa. You should have just said so."

He smiled at you. He grabbed you into an six armed hug. "Thank (y/n)... maybe I like your donuts is because I like you or something like that."

Blushing, you hugged Hoopa back, "R-really?..."

Hoopa chuckled in your ear. "Yep."

The next couple of seconds were quite, until Hoopa started licking your hair. "H-Hoopa?!" You exclaimed, "What are you doing?!"

"You taste good. Now hold still so I can lick the batter off of you."

"Wha?!" You yelled as Hoopa laughed.

"Yeah why not? Your an tasty donut for sure (y/n)."

"I'll m-make you an special donut if you s-stop licking me!"

"REALLY?! YAY!" Hoopa jumped off you as he ran into the kitchen, sighing to yourself about that hot sticky situation.