Female Gothitelle X Male Reader

"Did you know (y/n) that a certain pokemon with immense psychic powers can have the stars, thousands miles away, be seen by their vision?"

"No I didn't! Please tell me more mommy!"

The young boy's mother gave him a warm smile. "Well I can't tell you much, but I know it's the work of a pokemon who had this ability alone."

"What's it name?! I wanna see it!"

"I don't remember since it's not from are region... but I believe it starts with a G."

The young boy giggled and looked outside to see the brilliant stars outside. "When I become a pokemon trainer I'll find that pokemon and befriend it!"

"I believe you can. Time for bed, (y/n)."

~~~~~~~

Ever since arriving in Unova you've been having the same dream, seeing the memory over and over again. This had to mean something, anything. Even if it didn't connect the dots at all.

You were dying of thirst and forgot your water bottle outside your tent where you left it accidentally. Opening up the tent door made you shiver instantly. The chill ran down your spine as you grabbed your water bottle and drank.

After drinking it almost dry out of the corner of your eye there was a figure. It was hard to tell what it was since it was so dark, but looking at the curves it looked to be a woman.

'What would a woman doing out here alone? Maybe she's a pokemon trainer like me, traveling along the next city.'

As if reading your mind, the figure turned around with her small bright blue eyes, bright enough to be seen across the distance between you both. Your legs started walking on their own as they marched up to the hill and stop two feet away from the girl. She had a back turned at some point while you were walking and didn't notice.

The grass blew softly in the wind, making her giant curls fly behind her. Clearing your throat, you spoke a few words. "Star gazing tonight?"

Silence.

'Huh? Wasn't she looking at me before? Maybe she's just shy?'

"I'm not shy, I'm simply looking into the cosmos."

Her voice made you jump as she secretly smiled inside. "I can read your mind quite easily. I'm also not a pokemon trainer to answer your previous question."

"Then what are you-"

Looking closer at her she looked human, but didn't act like it. A gear in your brain made the connection. "You're a pokehuman... right?"

"That is correct, but I liked to be more called a human pokemon than a pokehuman. Sounds better to me."

"Kinda. But anyways... what are you doing here?"

"I said I'm looking into the cosmos, did I not?"

"What cosmos? All I see are small stars."

"Rest your hand on my shoulder."

"Wha-"

"Do it."

You did as told and rest a hand on her right shoulder. At first nothing happened, until you blinked your eyes and saw you were standing on nothing. Your eyed widen at the galaxies swirling around with the cosmos chilling around with the stars.

"My name is Gothitelle. I'm the pokemon your mother was talking about in your dream."

"This is... amazing... it's must be awesome to get to be able to see this every day."

"Yes it is, but it drains me slowly of energy so I simply stay in here for ten minutes."

"How long has it been now?"

"Thirty."

"Oh shit, I'm so sorry! I bet taking me here is draining you faster."

"It is," She said before the vast space disappeared and you two were both back the same spot before. "But I don't mind spending more time with you."

"What do you mean?"

"Let me travel with you. I want to see the world, I just need a powerful trainer to see it all."

"But... I'm not that strong yet. I've only gotten to two regions."

"I see you will keep going forward. If you take me with you I'll make sure it happens."

"Sure, why not. It wouldn't hurt to have a person by my side."

"Also..."

Gothitelle when on her tiptoes and kissed your cheek. Gothitelle giggled at your blushing face, also knowing that was going to happen along with the future with her along as well...