Sylveon

You coughed and hacked at the burning smoke coming from your kitchen. It spread out all over the house as you opened it up, coughing more as black smoke came out, and put it out with a fire extinguisher. Sylveon came in not too shorty as he looked around the room panicked.

"Why is the kitchen on fire?!"

"I *cough* tried making poke puffs for you *cough* and I guess it didn't come out as good..."

Sylveon picked up a coal colored poke puff as it crumbled to pieces easily. "I can tell... and it's slightly over cooked..."

You rolled your eyes at him. "Ya think?"

"If you want I can help you make the next batch, I don't trust you and afraid you'll burn down the house next time, but you can still help on the little stuff."

"I won't-" you held your tongue, sucked in a deep breath, and pulled through with a smile, "I understand."

"Good. Now let's start baking!" He said and put on a pink and white apron as you did the same.

He got out some dough and started patting it. You saw and started doing it with another tiny little piece. Sylveon smiled as you copped his actions as he started pounding into the dough. You tired doing the same, only making tiny knuckle marks appear. Sylveon chuckled and came over and help you out. You blushed and huff at him while he did it, secretly liking this attention.

He had you start making the coloring as you started mixing colors into other ones. Some red, purple, blue, green, yellow, and rainbow colored which took a long time to make. Sylveon smiled at the colors and dipped his finger into one to taste it; smiling as he pulled back.

"It's really good. I think we're ready to take them in the oven."

You grinned as you carefully hold the pan in one hand, putting it inside the oven, and closing the oven to let them bake.

"I can't wait to try them. Since you've helped me made them."

"I know they be just as good as yours were too be."

You smiled and hugged Sylveon close to you. "I'm so glad you're my best friend..."

Sylveon seemed to hesitated for a beat before wrapping his arms around you. "I have to ask... do you want us more than just friends...?"

You rose an eyebrow, confused at his question. "What does that mean-" The dinger when off, it made you jump because you weren't use to this fast baking oven yet. You pulled away and opened up the oven to the warm smell of fresh poke puffs.

It was heavenly as you took them out as they rose perfect without a slight disfigured one. You bit into one as the flavor of strawberry melted into your mouth. "It's so good..."

Sylveon grinned with pride as he took another poke puff after the one you finished and held it up. "I guess they are. Their filled with my love for you."

You blushed as he neared your face quickly and kissed you on the lips before he walked out of the kitchen eating the poke puff. Your head spin in confusion, until you joined him in a pocky game, only with a poke puff as the pocky instead.