Ho-oh

Fireworks made the starry night sky lit up with all different colors. The town you lived in always held a festal about the legendary pokemon, Ho-oh, but now is a human. You caught him about almost a year ago. All of it changed when he became a human the next day. It was surprising to see a handsome man in your house... when you lived alone... All the people in your town were shocked as you where, But the mayor had an idea for when the next festal. It was to have Ho-oh dance with the Kimono girls. It was a wonderful idea! It would bring people from different regions to the festal! You stare at the beautiful fireworks until a hand rested on your shoulder, making you jump

Ho-oh chuckled at the reaction you gave him "What's the matter? It's just me."

"I-It's just I was watching the fireworks... I was zoning out a bit..." You even your breaths again as Ho-oh sat down right by you "I love fireworks... so many different colors... it's like a rainbow in the night sky... with the stars making them shine ever more..."

"I didn't know you were a poet." He rest his head on the cook of your neck, making your face heat up "I like that... I like the way you speak when talking like that..."

"Y-You do?!" You tried to calm down a bit "I-I was j-just in m-mood to s-say something l-like that!"

Ho-oh laughed at the way you stuttered "It's cute when you stutter... You should do it more often..." Your face was so red that it could be seen in the dark. You tried to hide your face until Ho-oh stopped your arms "I just said it was cute... maybe it's even more than cute~" That when you face exploded with embarrassment. Ho-oh laugh at the way you were blushing, which only made it worse by making you blush more. He stand up and offering his hand "It's time I start dancing with the Kimono girls. Are you coming?"

You nodded your head a yes and toke Ho-oh's hand. You tripped a bit until Ho-oh caught you "Someone is being a klutz tonight... why is that? Hmm?"

"I-I U-um... It's n-nothing!" You start to run away as Ho-oh was laughing behind you, running with you and back into the festal....

It was loud and noisy with kids running around everywhere. Ho-oh kissed the palm of your hand

"Wish me luck (y/n)~" You blushed fiercely as Ho-oh laughed while getting on stage.

The Kimono girls came out with their Eevee evolutions. All different type too. Ho-oh got on stage and started to dance with the Kimono girls. He made his footsteps very light, making each step to beat of music not off tune. Then... the most amazing thing happened. The tree of the fall leaves started to dance along with Ho-oh. The leaves started to shine around Ho-oh, making him glow in a light ray. The light ray made the leaves shine with red and yellow colors everywhere. The sliver bell that rang in the distance made Ho-oh shine more brightly. The light ray left Ho-oh as it left his body and made a rainbow in the night sky. You gasp at the words that were on their.

'(y/n). I love you with all my heart. You are the rainbow in my heart that makes my internal happiness only for you. You are that happiness! I love you with my heart. You are the happiness that makes my heart dance with colors inside of me! Will you be my girlfriend (y/n)?'

All eyes were on you as you blushed at the messaged that Ho-oh made out just for you. He got off the stage and when to you, his face was red as well

"So (y/n). Do you accept my rainbow?"

You jumped into his arms "Yes I will! I accept!"

Ho-oh smiled like crazy as he pulled you in for a kiss, you kissed back as the people around you all started to say 'Aww!' and 'What a cute couple!'. Ho-oh pulled back and kissed your forehead

"I'm glad you accept my offer (y/n). I was afraid you were going to say no."

You laughed and pinch his nose "I would never say that. Because you are and will always be my first love!"

Ho-oh eyes filled with happiness as he pulled you in closer "You are mine too. I love you (y/n). Nothing will change that."

The crowd finally gave you space and let you two be alone on the hill where second show was starting. You sat in Ho-oh's lap as he played with your (h/l) (h/c) hair.

You started to get sleepy as Ho-oh chuckled at the way you yawned "Someone is getting tried~"

"No I'm not..." You replied sleepy. You were about to fall asleep until the last fireworks came up out of air. It made into a huge rainbow that sparkled in the night sky for a long while.

You blushed madly at what you just saw. Ho-oh laughed and knew why. It meant that two lovers will have a wonder and happy life together.... forever...