Zoroark

Hehe... and you guys thought I didn't plan ahead~ this a part 2 for Zoura's side of the story. So if you haven't read that go check that out before reading Zoroark's story

It had been fifteen long years since the day you and Zoura last saw each other. To pass time, you became a Pokemon Ranger. You were well know too as you awaited the day they would finally assign you too help out with the forest.

Gangs and poachers still roamed the forest as more and more Pokemon Ranger's had to come in and take care of it. But word has it a leader in the forest took stand and since then the forest has been less poached with.

You wondered what kind of Pokemon could control a whole forest as you explored inside. It was deep and rich with life as the last time you saw it. But something had changed... it felt too quiet.

A rushes came from a tree as you gasped and moved to take action, in case a pokemon attacked. A Pidgey came floating down from the tree, chipping and ruffling it's feathers.

You sighed and put a hand too your heart, only to find it beating twice as fast as the Pidgey started to change into something black and red.

A scream came from your throat as your legs found the sense to move again. You started running as the black figure easily caught up to you as it tackled you to the ground. Hair had gotten into your mouth as it tasted like dirt and berries. You spit it out just as the figure got off of you and pinned your down. Your eyes widen in surprise as the handsome man look almost just like a Pokemon. Rumors about Pokemon turning into humans were true, but this was your first time seeing one of them, and it was worth it.

The handsome man was staring down at you with a cold hard glare, it send a shiver down your spine as you finally found your voice.

"H-Hello..."

Suddenly, the strange man started to sniff you. You yelped and blush as his hair tickled you while he sniffed your clothes and neck.

"(y/n)?" The stranger ask with hope, "Is that you?"

You froze in shock, how could he know your name?

"M-My names (y/n)... but how do you know that...?"

The strange man got off you as his light blue eyes shined with joy. "It's me! Zoura! Only I evolved into a Zoroark, so that's why you didn't recognize me!"

You blinked and looked closer at Zoroark. He did look really familiar too you! A gasp escaped your lips as you hugged Zoroark in a tight embrace.

"Zou- I mean Zoroark! I've missed you!"

Zoroark let out a husky laugh as he hugged you back. "I've missed you too. Ever since the day you've left I missed you for so long. I decided to get stronger from then on and became the leader of this forest!"

"That's nice. I did the same thing too, only I became a Pokemon ranger so I could see you."

"It looks like destiny brought us together..." Zoroark smiled dreamily.

You giggled and hugged his long black and red hair. "I guess it did. I'm glad I finally get too see you again!"

Zoroark shyly nodded. "Y-Yeah... and I meant to do something before we ever split up, but I didn't get enough time to do it."

"What is it?"

Zoroark's eyes grew scarlet as he nibbled on your ear. It tickled as you giggled while he quickly stopped.

"It means I mark you as my mate."

You stopped laughing as it was your turn to turn scarlet. "O-Oh... I... guess I don't mind being your mate, Zoroark."

His hair seemed to shine with his eyes as he grabbed your hands and held them tightly, but gently in his hands. "R-Really? You'll even started a family with me?!"

"N-Not right now! But maybe later on!"

"YAY!!!" Zoroark yelled happily as he bear hugged you tightly too him. "I finally get the mate of my dreams!"

You shook your head with amusement just before Zoroark kissed you. The pokemon of the forest gathered around as they smiled happily as they remembered years ago when you two first met.