Zekrom X Reader X Reshiram

In all of the regions you had the most books in your library. Not only was it famous, but it was sacred to the legendary pokemon that came go and to from. Some legendaries you really had become best friends with. Like Zekrom and Reshiram. The brothers were the two best friends ever.

Deep and secretly the brothers both had feelings for you. This was the case to make them fight over most of the time now these day. Luckily you didn't know about it until you stumbled to one of the fights earlier this year...

The door to the library knock gently as you put down your stuff and opened it up to Reshiram, his kind blue eyes alive with truth.

"Hello (y/n). How have you been?"

"Great! If you want to hang out can you waiting after I'm done cleaning the books in the back room?"

"Of course! Take your time!"

You nodded and took the books you needed to the back room. Flipping on the light you jump from surprise to find Zekrom in the room. He was leaned back again the wall.

"Zekrom!" You exclaimed out of breath, "What are you doing back here?!"

"Well I was looking for a book but couldn't find it." He smiled and moved an inch closet towards you, "I bet you can help me find it. It's supposed to help with ideals."

"I-I think so. Is it here in the back room?"

"Yes."

"Well... I'll try my best... I haven't been here in a couple of months to really check over the books."

"I'll help find it with you."

Suddenly, Zekrom grabbed your hand. A small blush lit up your cheeks as Zekrom use a tiny bit of his powers to make the place light up.

The room was filled with endless amounts of books you took pride it. Famous author's books were even in your collect which made your library the best in the world, even if it was handed down to you by your parents.

It was in the far dark corner of the room Zekrom finally stopped, reach up on the self, and grabbed the book he wanted. "Thank you. I'll make sure to return it real soon."

"You're welcome. What kind of book is it...? I didn't get to see the title."

A tiny blush came over his cheeks as the hand he was holding in yours twitched slightly. "U-Umm... an ancient-"

"YOU TRATTIOR!"

The dusty walls echoed off of Reshiram's voice. The flame from his hand gave his face a nasty glare from the casted shadows. He matched down towards you two as Zekrom suddenly pulled you closer to him, making only Reshiram angrier.

"What the hell?! Why do you have (y/n) all alone to yourself?!"

"Because she was helping me find a book, nothing more so leave us alone!"

It was surprising to find Reshiram angry since he was the calmest guy you've ever met. Not even the most annoying person could tick him off.

"No! You can't have everything you want to yourself!"

Reshiram grabbed your arm and pulled you over to him. Zekrom growled under his breath and grabbed your other arm, having the old book drop to the dusty ground.

"No I don't!" Zekrom yelled.

"Yes you do!" Reshiram snapped back.

Between them pulling both you at the same time was staring to hurt. You couldn't yell over their shouting, so you were pretty much stuck in this tug of war.

Just when Reshiram's light came over the book title your eyes widen. It was then you had the strength to push the boys away. The force made you stumbled and fall to the ground. Two groans of pains were followed afterwards but you ignore them and picked up the book.

"Pokemon and human love history?"

At that moment it seemed time froze around the two boys. Your heart pounded and at the title... reading it over and over again.

"I-I..." Zekrom spoke up, "I was just... curious."

"Me... too..." Reshiram mumbled afterwards.

"That's a lie. Both of them. Tell me the truth right now."

Zekrom sighed as he got up. "Between us two brothers... we like you (y/n). It's hard for two men to like a woman and start fighting over her."

"That's why we always wouldn't hang out together with the two of us around you." Reshiram spoke up. "We could have hurt you... yet we just did..."

You looked down at the book again. It was true. Pokemon and humans could love each other... but that was back then. But now.... their humans, so this is different.

"Well... I forgive you two."

Both their faces lit up at the same time. "Really?!"

"Yes... but I need you to come with me out of this place."

They both exchanged looks, but did as you said and exit out of the back room with you. It was a relief to finally leave that place... it always gave you the creeps.

The boys stopped when you stop at the huge floor of the library. Your heart was pounding so fast in your ears you didn't know if you said the correct words...

"I like you both. Truly, I do. But I can only have one. It won't be right away, but I will pick out of you two to be my lover. Please don't hate the one I chose if he's picked, that's my only request."

"We promise." The boys said in union.

With big smiles they came up and hugged you. You giggled and hugged back, waiting the day which is these two boy you'll finally pick from...